Others Setalia the Demon Realm ver 1.2

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

ilmncsm

Apr 10, 2018
How did you get trough the ghost house?
I cannot find the 3rd medal
The game download comes with a file called setalia map.png. (At least, I think it does. I couldn't find the map in this thread, so I don't think I downloaded it from somewhere else and just put it in my own folder and forgot that I did it). Open it up, thank the kind person who made the map, and you can see how all the doors in the maze connect. I recommend planing your path before hand and writing it down, or sticking with it. Just know in advance which door your going to go through each time, and your life will be a lot easier.

elasahel

Jul 31, 2020
>apart from animations
wot
animations are pretty decent, same as NoR spine sprites
Are you saying that you like the animations of the setalia game better or are you saying that the ones in the game that are going to come out are better? Sorry, I'm getting confused

samuel1154

May 7, 2018
Are you required to get all 3 chests from that section with the ghost chasing you? I got one medal from it but tbh made my way out randomly

EDIT: Nvm got the rest of them and beat the game was super good and the next one somehow looks even better

Last edited:

Anotherdude69

May 30, 2018
I'm stuck in the first area and have no idea what to do. Can anyone help an idiot around here? I enter the house, see the girl get snatched, leave and go right, and I just have platforms that I can't jump on. I know you eventually get a double jump, but I have no idea what to do from where I am.

Anotherdude69

May 30, 2018
Nevermind. Went back, the little boxes in the area blended into the background because of my brightness. I honestly wouldn't have guessed I could jump on them either way.

GranTurboAutismo

Aug 4, 2019
Are you saying that you like the animations of the setalia game better or are you saying that the ones in the game that are going to come out are better? Sorry, I'm getting confused
>game looks good "apart from the animations"
You are saying the game looks good, but the animations do not.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes