Others Setalia the Demon Realm ver 1.2

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

n0b0di

Nov 17, 2017
Here is the translated v1.2

Could use some improvements still, but I don't yet know why \n don't work as expected.

Edit:

Text is fixed.
You can have 25 fairies, and 5 Fairy Queens
Press Y/U to zoom in/out
You can fuck the statues again...just because.
there's only data(.)win file on this link

levdanig

Oct 19, 2017
guys i just found the first warp back to base... but the saving block is no longer there anymore? What happened. My character is fully naked and i dont want to lose all the progress i made

mullovergem

May 17, 2018
Finally got around to finishing this one after getting stuck on the second area multiple times. Really a shame that none of the bosses have h-scenes.

zaetpa

Sep 13, 2022
how i can get a fairy?
normal fairies have a chance to spawn each time you enter an area
big fairies can be gotten at the rock to the left of base when you have 5, 10, 15, etc of normal fairies
getting big fairies doesn't get rid of normal fairies
the strategy i use to get fairies quick is just going in and out of the first teleport in the forest area

Reactions: angel2019

angel2019

Mar 7, 2022
normal fairies have a chance to spawn each time you enter an area
big fairies can be gotten at the rock to the left of base when you have 5, 10, 15, etc of normal fairies
getting big fairies doesn't get rid of normal fairies
the strategy i use to get fairies quick is just going in and out of the first teleport in the forest area
where?

tingis_pingis

Nov 21, 2020
does anyone have a full save? The one in the first post spawns hundreds of fairies and slows the game down and its hard to play

GranTurboAutismo

Aug 4, 2019
Okay my guy, I went back and fixed the save bug. It was like reading alien language looking at the code.

Find it here when it's done uploading, or you can also back 2 pages and READfix it yourself in 2 seconds.

Nov 15, 2021
eh it was pretty fun. i managed to complete the game without dying, but finding the medals did take a lot of time. pretty fun game 6.7/10. i recommend it if you have some free time

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes