Others Setalia the Demon Realm ver 1.2

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Flam3r

Nov 30, 2018
What exactly is the boss strategy for the first boss? Just stack up on attack and try to kill him before he kills you?

Reckless4545

Nov 25, 2020
What exactly is the boss strategy for the first boss? Just stack up on attack and try to kill him before he kills you?
iirc, its the boss that jumps around and summons spinning blades to attack you with right? upgrading dmg,moving left or right when the boss jumps and occasionally destroying spinning blades in my path worked for me.

Reactions: Flam3r

littleguy2021

Apr 27, 2021
Futa being milked and used till defeated/death sounds good. so i can only guess next game will be "Setalia The Demon Realm 2" but with power up's and weapons, change gear and being able add alot good animations and even add bunch stuff. just so everyone know's this is me just imagine this so. dont put blame on me if someone says this person said this would happen i just wanted to imagine it never said was thing.

littleguy2021

Apr 27, 2021
oh god there might actually be "Setalia The Demon Realm 2"
i was reading and found this.

We become indebted to. It's a quail.

We are currently starting to make the next game. The genre will be 2D action.
However, I haven't come out of the concept stage yet, so I'm in the process of creating a character that has been decided for the time being.

I'm making something like this. For the time being, the main character's schedule ... but it may change because I drew it without thinking too much about the hairstyle ... I'm still looking for normal clothes, so it feels like it's painted solid. I want to make it look erotic and cool even if the skin area is small.

Since the concept of the action part has been solidified, it seems that we will test it for a while to see if it will be playable. The important H part is that there are many things I want to do, but what happens due to various trade-offs? I would like to incorporate the suggestions received in the comments as much as possible ...!

I feel a little sick, but I would like to report on the progress as much as possible in the future, so I would be grateful if you could take a look if you feel like it!

The rest is practice of erotic painting. I have to devote myself ...!

Nsein

Mar 4, 2018
What's the deal with the fairies? I got 5 following me and summoned the spirit fairy but all they do is fly around me.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes