Others Setalia the Demon Realm ver 1.2

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Axis3123

Apr 1, 2020
What does each button do?
And is there a way to remap keybindings
WASD - movement
E - advance text on textboxes
F - fires a laser (if you obtain the upgrade)
Left Click - fires your standard gun
Right click/R - reloads your gun
Space + S - drops down to a lower level platform (if possible)
Space - jump (double jump if you get the upgrade)

That's as far as I know. I don't think you can remap the keybindings since there isn't an options menu, other than at the start where you can enable the use of a controller I guess :/

DudeBro79

Jun 8, 2020
3 chests near the found you girl. Any one find them?
That place stresses me out, so I kind of just randomly went into doors until I found the chests. They all have medals.

If the girl catches you, find the door with the blue glow to get out. It's kind of hard to notice at first especially with the sensory overload of that area.

Reckless4545

Nov 25, 2020
So i somehow missed a teleport point? i also have one extra medal that i dont know where to use and and i also just realised theres a house you can enter and someone to talk to in the first area right outside the "hub"
image_2021-05-02_214243.png

sogeking1997

Aug 2, 2017
you can also edit ur savefile with notepad. For example, edit ur life points by changing the values of "pst0" (which represents ur current heats) and "pst1" (ur max hearts)

Reactions: Tavee

nick andros

May 18, 2018
Anyone have any idea about this dungeon? im stuck here for hours View attachment 1202320
I ended up mapping this one out myself to get through. You need to find 4 medals and find the places to put them. I got stuck finding the one in the maze(?) area with the red-eyed demon girl who chases you. It's a series of repeating rooms with 3 doors. I can share my horribly crude and incomplete map that was never meant to be shared if it helps. I was inconsistent with how items were labeled and it's been too long for me to remember what the symbols meant, but it's a starting point... most of the the text is just me marking common enemies / elements to keep track of the rooms while trying to make sure I checked every room, which is pretty much what you need to do.

AisThanhCo

Sep 7, 2020
I ended up mapping this one out myself to get through. You need to find 4 medals and find the places to put them. I got stuck finding the one in the maze(?) area with the red-eyed demon girl who chases you. It's a series of repeating rooms with 3 doors. I can share my horribly crude and incomplete map that was never meant to be shared if it helps. I was inconsistent with how items were labeled and it's been too long for me to remember what the symbols meant, but it's a starting point... most of the the text is just me marking common enemies / elements to keep track of the rooms while trying to make sure I checked every room, which is pretty much what you need to do.
Thanks, your map help me alots. About the medal in the maze, this is the guide video i found in commnet section .Maybe it would help

Moonlight-gs

Feb 25, 2019
you can also edit ur savefile with notepad. For example, edit ur life points by changing the values of "pst0" (which represents ur current heats) and "pst1" (ur max hearts)
i tried to freeze the health points with cheat engine but i failed i didnt find the value

Ashavi

Mar 28, 2018
Does anyone have 1.2 version? plz
linked from my upload on Discord

had to re-archive it to be able to upload it on there, can't be assed to re-upload it again on mega.

there isn't much of a difference between 1.2 and 1.21
1.1 -> 1.21 I think the difference is having the fairy stuff in the gallery, other than that nothing else changed/added.

jolg

Jul 7, 2020
linked from my upload on Discord

had to re-archive it to be able to upload it on there, can't be assed to re-upload it again on mega.

there isn't much of a difference between 1.2 and 1.21
1.1 -> 1.21 I think the difference is having the fairy stuff in the gallery, other than that nothing else changed/added.
fairy stuff?

oldman137

Feb 18, 2019
Here for the people asking for Setalia the demon realm

Could probably make a game thread with this since it has english in it.
Its decent and works except when inspecting shiny objects, the text goes vertical and get cuts off

The 1.2 download here, doesn't have english however.

Ashavi

Mar 28, 2018
fairy stuff?
the small fairies' animations + the big fairy animation. you know, the little fairies that give you health back if you have sex with them.

Could probably make a game thread with this since it has english in it.
Its decent and works except when inspecting shiny objects, the text goes vertical and get cuts off

The 1.2 download here, doesn't have english however.
Yeah, I posted the latest version without checking someone else did. latest version is japanese ofc, the english translation on ulmf so far has only been for 1.1

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes