Glorified_ignorance

Mar 28, 2019
seems pretty bare bones at the moment.
You can build beds.
"capture" 3 species of monster girls.
2 sex animations.
also

This is a fucking lie
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-last-legacy-rebuild-v0-01-xmas-tll-team.42137/ looks familiar ?

I suppose that if I was of a mind to jump off a rooftop in the first place, I might well be interested in other people's opinions of the endeavour.

If I did, I'd like to think you would advise against such activity, rather the questioning the validity of seeking advice on the subject.
Okay-Have-a-good-day.jpg

I personaly always try for myself new things before asking others (I rarely do that at all). Because thats just dumb otherwise. I love different things, and I know that. Its not my problem some people cant figure that out for themselves. Thing about roof is a metaphor(be like others, like what others like ect), ofcourse i wouldnt advice non metaphoric meaning....Life is precious, so much as youre opinion. Have a good day.

Jonah Arkon

Sep 22, 2017
First of, game seem to work however, there is no way to change key binding or an ability to maneuver, have not been able to scope the lay of the land or game because of this. Also no way to make changes to mouse sensitivity. even on low mode game runs way to fast and the night day cycle is like a minute. 30 sec day and 30 sec night. Coloration need a log of work would be nice to be bale to adjust the shadows and maybe a why to make character adjustments.

Last edited:
Jul 21, 2017
Yeah sorry no, there are actually several standards. Just not everyone uses the same. Point is, the most common used is SemVer (Semantic versioning ) in which case v1.0 means release version with all features. There are other methods too, but in those cases if you start with higher number than 0 as first digit, the numbers are followed by a letter or the designations -alpha or -beta to indicate developement stage.
I see what what you mean I was just saying it depends on the developer but that's also the reason I use the date system eventhough I haven't released any of my projects but it's nothing but a giant mess I have an issue with train of thought and plot direction

Reactions: DrFree

Nuneko

Jan 31, 2020
Oof I hope not, na we should be fine. The game meets patreon guidelines and they wouldn't allow underage chicks BUT under the circumstances if anyone does find any underage(which i hardly doubt) please let me know ASAP. You have a good day now!
Hey could you please update the downloads to a new version i just released? i posted the links on your profile.

also, hi to everybody :3

K3NJ1

I'm so smart it hurts
Modder
Donor
Jul 26, 2018
Hey could you please update the downloads to a new version i just released? i posted the links on your profile.

also, hi to everybody :3
With pleasure but i didn't get anything, ill DM you and you can the links there :)

Reactions: Nuneko

PDookie

Dec 29, 2017
so tried it and only have one thing to say.

OMG the damn motion blur can we get rid of this cancer on the game industry.

Reactions: ng728x

Thranduil77

Sep 7, 2018
Has anyone the controlls for the 4.8.1 Version? or better how and where can i build the Barn? Exist everywhere a City where i can buy a barn or so pls help

mazqaz

Feb 19, 2018
I swear patreon devs can not work with anything beyond still images.

mazqaz

Feb 19, 2018
This is a full 3D game, not a game with still images.
What I meant was, anytime a patreon dev does something that ain’t still images it’s always barren/broken. Like I can’t find a full 3D game that ain’t poorly optimised, slow, or just downright ugly.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
What I meant was, anytime a patreon dev does something that ain’t still images it’s always barren/broken. Like I can’t find a full 3D game that ain’t poorly optimised, slow, or just downright ugly.
This game is still very early in development, granted it has been for a long time now. Unreal is not easy to work with and it can take a while for a full team of devs to create one game. This is a single man project.

2.10 star(s) 7 Votes