2.00 star(s) 1 Vote

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
1ff1c62e-cb20-4e95-8f04-3dfa6a46fabf.png

Overview:
This is the modern era where magic exists alongside science. Ayako Orihara is a student and a member of the Occult Research Club at Keisei Academy.
Despite the flourishing of magic alongside science, the popularity of the occult is significantly low, and thus Ayako is not only the head of the club but is also its only member.

Ayako is told that the Occult Research Club will be closed down if more members don’t join so she does whatever she can to attract interest in order to save her club. To do so, she attempts to explore the legendary “Seven Wonders of the Academy.” However, each wonder she seeks out only results in failure. Finally, she tries the only thing that’s left, the Seventh Wonder: “Get kicked by a horse and die,” which turns out to be more than outrageous–
She accidentally digs her own grave out of curiosity, and finds something strange.
These are the strange, fun, and— precious seven days of Ayako and her friends.

“Seven days with the Ghost“ is a serious yuri visual novel that’s fake-occult at a fake magical academy created by members of the 2-chan community.

Title: Kanojo to Kanojo to Watashi no Nanoka -Seven days with the Ghost-
Original Title: 彼女と彼女と私の七日 -Seven days with the Ghost-
VNDB:
Lenght: Medium (10 - 30 hours)
Year: 21/12/2010 (Japanese) - 23/02/2018 (English)
Developer:
Publisher: (Japanese) - (English)
Language: English
Voice: Japanese
Censored: Nope
Shop (+18):
Shop (All-Ages): Not Available.
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Extra information:

Installation:

Download
Part 1: - -
Part 2: - -

(link not mine. I just took them and did the thing. Don't blame me)

Jan 10, 2018
I pray that the circle will do other games without a full lesbian theme in the future.
With a name like "Lilie's Project", that seems unlikely.

...Though, as they haven't released a game since 2011, and haven't posted anything on their site since 2014, it seems dubious that they'll be releasing anything at all in the future :( . While I'm assuming that their members have moved on to other projects, it's disappointing to note - I played this years ago, and while I don't remember much about it, I do remember having enjoyed it.

Reactions: Namco15

stronkie

Jan 29, 2018
Cannot play the game.. gives me an error.. what else do you need to have installed to be able to play this game

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
Cannot play the game.. gives me an error.. what else do you need to have installed to be able to play this game
Don't know for the other one (Myth) where you've replied because I haven't tried it (but since it's MangaGamer, doesn't need any AppLocale), but here it's clearly stated in the OP what you need to play the game. Other than that, don't know. Maybe some C++ or directx or something that you don't have. If you can post the error that gives you maybe I can help you - and someone else.

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
Like I said before, everything it's written in the OP. But anyway, long story short, you need AppLocale or Locale Emulator to run this game.

And for Myth, it's impossible that you encountered the same error because I've tried it and works without needing AppLocale (what this game needs), so just double-click the .exe and have fun.

Reactions: Namco15

bacchusplateau

May 23, 2017
Visual novel with a female protagonist? Thats rare, wish there were more.
Really?

I looked up female protag and filtered for English. If English ain't your language of choice, change the filter!

Alice Bunny

Aug 15, 2017
for those having trouble link me you have to download AppLocale put the two things in the same folder and drag the game exe over the AppLocale exe and open it with and it will work

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
Really. It just goes into winzip and their is no file to open. Just the title as Seven_days_with_the_Ghost_English_part1.rar
You've to download both of them. Once done, right click on the first part and then "Extract here".

Fun89

May 20, 2018
If I use Locale Emulator to run this game I get an error like this: error.PNG
I get the same error even if I change my location to Japan.

Thank you very much in advance for helping with my problem.

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote