4.30 star(s) 22 Votes

xoxo1001

May 9, 2017
Screenshot 2024-04-30 141805.jpg Screenshot 2024-04-30 141841.jpg
I am so confused here. Told me to go there, but then she has no idea why I'm there. Wasn't even talking to Keisha either.

Lianland

Game Developer
Apr 21, 2022
I am so confused here. Told me to go there, but then she has no idea why I'm there. Wasn't even talking to Keisha either.
Oh, I messed up the code and you saw a branchpoint you were not supposed to. Lucky for me, it's not a big deal : there are just two lines of dialogues, where she greets you and say "Come in, let me show you something!". No variables or big issues for your playthrough. I fixed it. Thanks for letting me know!

Reactions: xoxo1001

Sidbry

Apr 15, 2018
Found a video location mistake.

It's Saturday after the party. After meeting the dean on the bridge. After your last yoga session with Abella. You go back home to go to bed and remember you need to kiss the family first. When you get to Kyler the game is looking at "images/modeles/Kyler Quinn/gif/2/kiss1.mp4" There is no /gif/2 folder.

To fix the issue I just added it myself and copied the kiss1.mp4 file into it. Just an FYI.

Oh and really enjoying the game!

Reactions: Andeddo

jetama

Oct 28, 2020

It's Saturday after the party. After meeting the dean on the bridge. After your last yoga session with Abella. You go back home to go to bed and remember you need to kiss the family first. When you get to Kyler the game is looking at "images/modeles/Kyler Quinn/gif/2/kiss1.mp4" There is no /gif/2 folder.

To fix the issue I just added it myself and copied the kiss1.mp4 file into it. Just an FYI.

Oh and really enjoying the game!
Weird, I never had this issue, the video played just fine.

I was on the Love Path, made all the blue choices, maybe it's for another path?

Lianland

Game Developer
Apr 21, 2022

Did you dowload the lite version or the complete version? I may have fucked up the copy paste thing from a folder to another

dao103

Oct 31, 2023
How can I unlock those " You haven't earned this blessing!" options (for Vanna's case, as example)? I try to use the sugarcube cheat, but it won't work.

Lianland

Game Developer
Apr 21, 2022
how much content is on the chaos path btw
Most characters have a chaos path (set aside Lily, Kyler, Lauren, Chloe, Kenzie, Jill), more or less hidden. So it depends which one you're taking to answer that, but there's pretty much the same amount of content for each route(s)

How can I unlock those " You haven't earned this blessing!" options (for Vanna's case, as example)? I try to use the sugarcube cheat, but it won't work.
The blessings are earned at the end of chapter 1, when you pick a door and have enough Love or Corruption points. You probably saw an option solely exclusive to one of those path (most likely the love one)

How do you blackmail Autumn? I cant seem to do it on the chaos route, is it locked to some other path?
The trigger to start Autumn's chaos route is the very first time you meet her.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.30 star(s) 22 Votes