4.30 star(s) 22 Votes

johncenacenacena

Jul 6, 2017
Yeah it'd be nice to know things like how many different paths there are for each character and how they are triggered. Difficult to tell what's a branch and what is just 'answering wrong' when its not just tied to stats. Corruption and Love routes also feel pretty similar to and idk if that's because high trust is actually what's determining things for me or i missed an option away from a default, or that paths are temporary deviations from a main branch that merge back together.

Reactions: Tutuooo

Lianland

Game Developer
Apr 21, 2022
Yeah it'd be nice to know things like how many different paths there are for each character and how they are triggered. Difficult to tell what's a branch and what is just 'answering wrong' when its not just tied to stats.
No walkthrough ATM, for various reasons. Not against the idea though, just a bit complicated to set up. Regarding the "answering wrong" : I try to write so that, set aside the points-based answers, there is no "wrong" choice. Just different alterations. Not saying I'm always successful, but that's the main goal.

Love and Corruption routes can be pretty similar sometimes, indeed. The main reason is : write two completely different stories would be too much (especially if you add individual routes on top of that), I often rely on what I already have. Also, as you guessed, trust is important, as the individual routes of the cast matters more than the MC's one in some aspects. Lastly, the differences between Love and Corruption can be subtle sometimes (how the MC calls a character for exemple).

Basically, Love path is Lawful good, Corruption path is Chaotic Good (can go Chaotic neutral). Chaos path varies from Lawful Evil to Chaotic Evil.

Any word when the next update is
I'd say somewhere between April and May. Currently, I've done roughly 60% of the party event.

Reactions: ZeroKing21

pooriputak

Nov 22, 2022
No walkthrough ATM, for various reasons. Not against the idea though, just a bit complicated to set up. Regarding the "answering wrong" : I try to write so that, set aside the points-based answers, there is no "wrong" choice. Just different alterations. Not saying I'm always successful, but that's the main goal.

Love and Corruption routes can be pretty similar sometimes, indeed. The main reason is : write two completely different stories would be too much (especially if you add individual routes on top of that), I often rely on what I already have. Also, as you guessed, trust is important, as the individual routes of the cast matters more than the MC's one in some aspects. Lastly, the differences between Love and Corruption can be subtle sometimes (how the MC calls a character for exemple).

Basically, Love path is Lawful good, Corruption path is Chaotic Good (can go Chaotic neutral). Chaos path varies from Lawful Evil to Chaotic Evil.

I'd say somewhere between April and May. Currently, I've done roughly 60% of the party event.
how long do you think it will take until the update that we can see the end of the cinema teacher's quest end?

Chaosslayer

Jun 8, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'm just trying to go straight domination route with everyone I'm hoping the updates will give Carly some closure because I helped her win the thing and I only kept lost a secret and she would not talk to me at all I'm like if this was IRL telling someone about lust is not your secret to tell also from all the interactions with Carly you she never liked the MC to begin withnot truly

pooriputak

Nov 22, 2022
thank you for the answer I was on a pure love route beside marie layne and miss diaz, not gonna lie being rail roaded into his palm was anoyying as hell(maybe think about re writting some of the lines he didn't listen to no ones reasoning and suddnley became full of him self it was strange) I play this and then look at the company it's obvious who wants to milk people's wallets and who wants to make a fun game, thank you for this and the speed of updates

Reactions: Chaosslayer

j_1993_m

Feb 28, 2021
Does anyone know what the info is between:

- Lust will intervene if you ask her help toward Kyler and Lauren's issues. But she'll do it her way.
-
- You saw Kyler going to a therapy session.

How do I get it?

Chaosslayer

Jun 8, 2018
Does anyone know what the info is between:

- Lust will intervene if you ask her help toward Kyler and Lauren's issues. But she'll do it her way.
-
- You saw Kyler going to a therapy session.

How do I get it?
Kyler and lauren had issues ? What route did you take I never saw any of that admittedly Lauren has very little content so maybe I'm missing something

j_1993_m

Feb 28, 2021
Kyler and lauren had issues ? What route did you take I never saw any of that admittedly Lauren has very little content so maybe I'm missing something
You need to do a few things. First I went corruption route. When your tasked with getting the phone you should go to Autumn house first. Then back home to return it before going to Karlee house. Then talk to Lust in park and choose all options.

For anyone wondering I figured out the middle one. It's the date with Karlee

Lianland

Game Developer
Apr 21, 2022
I'm just trying to go straight domination route with everyone I'm hoping the updates will give Carly some closure because I helped her win the thing and I only kept lost a secret and she would not talk to me at all I'm like if this was IRL telling someone about lust is not your secret to tell also from all the interactions with Carly you she never liked the MC to begin withnot truly
The route you took with Karlee will have closure, don't worry it is planned. And I understand her reaction might look weird and frustrating, but I tend to think it matches her personnality. Especially when you take into consideration you're lying about really weird things influencing even her family. I mean, she's kinda the open book personality type.

Chaosslayer

Jun 8, 2018
The route you took with Karlee will have closure, don't worry it is planned. And I understand her reaction might look weird and frustrating, but I tend to think it matches her personnality. Especially when you take into consideration you're lying about really weird things influencing even her family. I mean, she's kinda the open book personality type.

Yeah I was like it was pretty weird because like it got to a point that yeah your friends yet even though you know she never looked at you as dating material you even did like kind of sexual chemistry tension stuff when it came to the date and the BET and she was enjoying herself and it was consensual but then you help her out with that on multiple days training her and whatnot but it'd be one thing if she got all weird and was like yeah I don't want to ruin our friendship kind of thing but just because you don't tell her about lust obviously it's lust you know you should get less permission to tell other people about lust she shuts down completely like she's fucking autistic levels of hate and that's what I didn't Vibe with like if she got jealous that you were doing stuff with her sister and her sister-in-law fine if she felt left out because it wasn't her fine but it's not like you're really using your powers of lust to influence the sisters the straight lesbian sister actually you know manipulates you and plays with you cuz she knew you were in love with her since childhood but still will suck your D when she gets drunk which means she's on the spectrum of fluidity when it comes to sexual nature

ZeroKing21

Aug 23, 2017
What order gives me the best result when Lily and Chloe are showing off the clothes? I always seem to get the “you don’t make Chloe feel confident enough.”

ZeroKing21

Aug 23, 2017
One more question, for Karlee; NOT counting the Chaos route- is the only way to rewrite her is for her to know about Lust?

Lianland

Game Developer
Apr 21, 2022
One more question, for Karlee; NOT counting the Chaos route- is the only way to rewrite her is for her to know about Lust?
No, there's a main L/C route where she doesn't know, which is pretty similar to the sidekick route. But this is a specific path, not the easiest to find.

Lianland

Game Developer
Apr 21, 2022
So I take it as of right now you can do it this way but there's no domination route damn? Cuz I want to break her in with black door but you know not make her a Mindless zombie you can dominate through love just make her a subby puppy
You can't at the moment. But keep in mind her story arc isn't over, yet.

• I just jizzed my pants
4.30 star(s) 22 Votes