Seeking Seventh Heaven - Guardian Angel

bobol32

Mar 1, 2018
Hi,

do you know where a i can find the English version of this game ? I already played a long time ago, but I can't find the English version anymore :cry:

Genre: ADV, RPG, Anal sex, BDSM, Big tits, Gangbang, Milk, Oral sex, Lesbians, Bunnygirl, Cowgirl, Demons, Furry, Neko, Tentacles, Corruption, Drugs, Shemale
Censorship: None / a patch to remove
Platform: PC / Windows
Publication Type: Original (licensed)
License: Freeware
Version: v1.2
Language games: Russian
Language: Russian
Language: Unknown / Other
System requirements (minimum): OS: Windows Vista / 7/8 / 8.1 / 10; CPU: PentiumII

Reactions: RyRa²

Chameon

Jun 7, 2018
Couldn't find the OG, just these two forks. First one is the 'third' fork, which is the most recent, and second one is the first fork. They're both the same game, just two different peoples' attempts to dev it, because that's sorta what tends to happen to Poolka games. Was random searching for the game

Fork 3's download link: (Dead)
Fork 1's download link:

Torax

Jun 29, 2017
Couldn't find the OG, just these two forks. First one is the 'third' fork, which is the most recent, and second one is the first fork. They're both the same game, just two different peoples' attempts to dev it, because that's sorta what tends to happen to Poolka games. Was random searching for the game

Fork 3's download link: (Dead)
Fork 1's download link:
Do you perhaps still have the 3rd Fork or any other recent link ?
I tried tofind it, but I only find Russian versions

Chameon

Jun 7, 2018
Do you perhaps still have the 3rd Fork or any other recent link ?
I tried tofind it, but I only find Russian versions
Nah, I got nothing. I searched for a while back when I made this response and these gravestones were it. 1st fork should still be modestly recent though.

Reactions: Torax

Torax

Jun 29, 2017
Nah, I got nothing. I searched for a while back when I made this response and these gravestones were it. 1st fork should still be modestly recent though.
Okay thanks. Kinda sad though, looked at the Russian versions and they seem pretty much like an overhaul, so wondering what I might have missed. Anyway Fork1 is still a fun game.

glorer

Oct 19, 2016
Found Fork #3 in Futanari Palace, reuploaded it here

Enjoy!

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: RyRa²