[R>Artist 3D] [R>Programmer] Paid Several Updates Worth of Script Seeking Artist and Programmer

Jun 30, 2020
Project:
- A game with a premise similar to My Sweet Neighbors and Love Next Door. A mother-daughter move in to the same apartment building as the MC. He romances each of them behind the other's back while their lives become increasingly intertwined. The story focuses on how MC manages the growing suspicion/jealousy between the mother and daughter in their changing relationship. Four full updates worth of script are already written with a fifth "super size" update approaching completion. Was working with an artist/developer who recently abandoned the project after designing characters but prior to launching production of the first update.

Developer:
Hit me up at Discord (rubio_cps)

Looking for:
All the parts of the project that aren't writing. A 3D artist and a programmer would be a good start. I have plenty of time for writing and for being the public-facing voice of the project once the first release is done - I just need folks with the technical skills to cover for my deficiencies.

Employment Type:
I have been contacted by someone who wants to invest in the project. After clearing a few preliminary hurdles (I see samples of your work, you read the first three updates worth of script to make sure you are good with the direction and quality), I'll put you in touch with my investor and you can talk about the anticipated amount of work and compensation.

Work commitment:
Given the pace of production one sees with these types of games, I have enough story in mind to map out at least 18-24 months of production. Broad storyboarding has been done with respect to the various endings of the game, and the early updates are establishing plausible premises that allow the characters' lives to overlap in ways where both mother and daughter are involved with MC both separately and together. At present there are no plans to have a MC/daughter/mother "encounter" due to some of the hurdles that might present with various platforms, but the psychological relationships among these three characters is a vital part of the storytelling.

Preferred method of contact:
Hit me up on Discord for now and we'll do the getting to know you stuff that way. Once we're in production I am very happy to converse over Google Meet if Discord isn't meeting our needs.

Job Description:
People with the talent and commitment to turn what I think is a compelling story into a compelling game. An artist with vision and a programmer with the technical skill to manage a branching story.

Additional comments:
For me, this started out as a hobby inspired by how much I loved MSN and LND. I was initially contacted by a programmer/artist who felt the same way I did, and I started writing my own version from scratch in May. In an ideal world I would be working with people who know and love those two projects as much as I do, and while I am not making a copy I do feel inspired by how the central premise was being handled by both of those writers.

Last edited:

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
Hey, good luck with your project. I liked both of those games, especially Love Next Door.
I do proofreading here, so if you need any help, hit me up. From your post, it looks like you are an English speaker.
https://f95zone.to/threads/experienced-proofreader-i-can-help-you-with-your-game.155643/

From my work, I've seen what works best for dialogue in the sense of presentation. Things like the look and feel of the game. dialogue opacity, inner thoughts, vpunch, etc...
Again, good luck with your game.

Jun 30, 2020
Hey, good luck with your project. I liked both of those games, especially Love Next Door.
I do proofreading here, so if you need any help, hit me up. From your post, it looks like you are an English speaker.
https://f95zone.to/threads/experienced-proofreader-i-can-help-you-with-your-game.155643/

From my work, I've seen what works best for dialogue in the sense of presentation. Things like the look and feel of the game. dialogue opacity, inner thoughts, vpunch, etc...
Again, good luck with your game.
Thanks for the kind wishes, but it looks like your skill set pretty much matches mine. It's a good particular set of skills, but the Liam Neeson role is already taken.

• Hey there
Reactions: Saint Blackmoor