Ren'Py Sex and fantasy - Village of centaurs [Ep.6 1.0] [Alek ErectSociety]

4.70 star(s) 26 Votes

TorgoNudho

Apr 15, 2019
ok, so i've finished all of Kala's quests and the content for both elves... is there any new content i'm missing or the elves are the latest update?

DestinyEchols

Dec 25, 2018
Elve
ok, so i've finished all of Kala's quests and the content for both elves... is there any new content i'm missing or the elves are the latest update?
That is all of the latest update since they're basically rehauling the entire game to have that sex system you can test out with the bar elf. Took them longer to get things in working order as well as other issues on the creators side of things so you can take that with as much or little grains of salt as you like but they spat out this barebones thing since it had been forever since the last full on update. So who knows when we will get something to actually sink our teeth into but this is also what we should expect as pirates.

Reactions: TorgoNudho

talt3

Feb 9, 2022
I tried this game out a few days ago and this might be my new favourite game (its a very close tie with Futadom World). The animations are incredible, and I love how the player is mostly dominated by everyone around them.

If full body VR ever becomes a thing, this is the kind of world I'd love to be trapped in :love:

Aug 30, 2022
Asenaris

Second Batch: Futa on Male

(Re-)Compressions.

The Mac compression could throw an "exception error" during start-up; if so, press "ignore".

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
I actually do like this game more than I thought I would, loved the art and animations... Really wish we had some kind of quest log/story tracker. That aside, I loved Talia, any chance she can become an actual main LI and we decide to stay and be with her? I hated bringing Kala and Talia together just for story progression, and I was hoping we can actually progress into an actual relationship Talia.

Ngl, there were a some other centaurs I wouldn't mind choosing to be in a relationship with, like Marget, Erryn and Leila. I loved all the monster girls we got to interact with so far and definitely looking forward to more.

Reactions: Ressxd

Dxdxs

Jan 11, 2023
This way of putting "episodes" doesn't even make any sense anymore since the creator stopped referencing it that way. Mods should correct it.
And those are just a version either way, like 0.1 0.2 0.3 0.4 0.5 0.6, nothing more than that.

humankindsucks12

Mar 14, 2023
This way of putting "episodes" doesn't even make any sense anymore since the creator stopped referencing it that way. Mods should correct it.
And those are just a version either way, like 0.1 0.2 0.3 0.4 0.5 0.6, nothing more than that.
Hi. I need help progressing in the game. Im playing the futa of female version. I finished the cilia mission, cleaning the church and sex with leila, talked to the water nymph, and went to work for kala twice and beat eryn and unlocked sex with margaret. I cannot progress any further however. I cannot work for kala as it will be game over. I am not able to kill the boars as there is no response when clicking them nor can i get the bow. I cant visit kala at night cause the door is closed. I also cannot cure mera as leila says she will let me know and she never tells so. I also cannot join the village. And lastly i cannot do tree nymph as i cannot visit kala and the satyr prompt ain't working. Please please do help bro!!!

humankindsucks12

Mar 14, 2023
Hi. I need help progressing in the game. Im playing the futa of female version. I finished the cilia mission, cleaning the church and sex with leila, talked to the water nymph, and went to work for kala twice and beat eryn and unlocked sex with margaret. I cannot progress any further however. I cannot work for kala as it will be game over. I am not able to kill the boars as there is no response when clicking them nor can i get the bow. I cant visit kala at night cause the door is closed. I also cannot cure mera as leila says she will let me know and she never tells so. I also cannot join the village. And lastly i cannot do tree nymph as i cannot visit kala and the satyr prompt ain't working. Please please do help!!!

4.70 star(s) 26 Votes