2.30 star(s) 10 Votes

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
the condom choice is still not taken in consideration IcarusDragonRB - it's hard coded?
neither is the krono ejaculation boost, not to even talk off the condom killer and other perks.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
After seeing the preview images, I have to say...

I've never seen something that screams "I'M GAY" as much as those pictures.

I feel the "gay" tag is needed for those creepy images alone.

I have nothing against gay shit.. but that.. that's on a whole new level of gay, it's gayer than gay
to the dev, what he likely means - this is a rehash of the earlier convo on this thread; the males are too manicured and perfect so they look rather feminine - which we usually associate with gay.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: BangB420
May 17, 2022
Hi all,
Sorry it took a bit but complexity only goes up from here and that means it’ll take more time. I completed the generic interactions for all family members and it is quite robust already. It doesn’t include any sexual options yet but the direct, contextless sexual options will still be there until it’s connected. Get it below.

- -

The hard part was creating meaningful interactions and setting pathways for continued story telling. As I said, I make all this up, no AI, just AI for photos. Everything CAN be just brushed over but the point is to simulate a healthy, happy, functional family and the many ways that they can interact. These interactions will compound later on and have further implications eventually. As I said, this is a ‘realistic’ portrayal and what I had before may have been too sexual.

I may sound like a broken record but this is all very time consuming and I’m behind on technology and bills. If you haven’t already, consider pledging to subscribestar to expedite the game development process. I am a lone creator and the support of a few early pledgers can go a long way. If you like what you see and think it has potential, consider buying me a cup of coffee. If not, just wait then, a version of it will always be free although the actual premium product will have a cost.

So what now? More of the same. I’m developing locations - their interactions and stories across all 6 family members. Not everyone is created equal although the idea is to have positive, neutral and negative interactions. Family members bicker, fight and get along. The idea is to have this all in there with high emotions at the end of the day which could conceivably lead to sex. Of course having everything take place over one day is unrealistic but repeating day magic-science story-telling glosses over that.
The release schedule will remain uncertain as it makes little sense to trickle in progress.

It is both time consuming and inefficient for me to play public relations manager so I’ll stick to my emphasis before of: pay $3, wait till 2025. Since imagery costs money, I’m holding off on adding more until I get enough story structure to start generating bulk images. I’m working with developer cycles which has ranged to about 3 months or so. But that’s all from me, thanks! - Icarus

KiGa

꧁THC꧂
Respected User
Aug 5, 2017
IcarusDragonRB
Do we already have some NTR in the game or is the tag misleading? If yes (or no), what kind of NTR (will it be)?
Please say it's Mom NTR. :PogChamp:
Thanks for an answer

DraKeoniS

May 11, 2020
to the dev, what he likely means - this is a rehash of the earlier convo on this thread; the males are too manicured and perfect so they look rather feminine - which we usually associate with gay.
Yes, doesn't help that every single images (those that aren't text) you can see in the preview are just half naked dudes or dudes that seem to be in the middle of an epic nut.

Last edited:

ohyeaho

Jan 2, 2017
Been forever since i last check out this game, but what happened to all the old content?
You use to be able to use your strength to outright rape and potentially impregnate , and so much more; With the content of what you done before carrying in their mind the next day and so forth.
It seem like the game have way less content then back then.

Reactions: Tailfighter

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
Been forever since i last check out this game, but what happened to all the old content?
You use to be able to use your strength to outright rape and potentially impregnate , and so much more; With the content of what you done before carrying in their mind the next day and so forth.
It seem like the game have way less content then back then.
dev possibly realized they'd have to write a complete step-by-step script for every single character and balked. they moved to a generalized, parameterized system thats putting the sex in a single spot and forks decision trees by parameters or something, but its still not fully realized.

May 17, 2022
Wow, people are so poignant. Yes, it's easy to take apart right now as the seams are still quite apparent. But it is an ambitious work in progress. The sex system with condoms is broken. It is a beast to look at though but I should be able to update that soon. I'm also aware some images don't pull up correctly but just wanted to drop a 2406B update which includes the Twin admire option, a little more content and several fixes.

- -

The AI material will be refined at some point but it's a text game with light images. I don't know what people consider sexy for male imagery as no one has really provided an option. It's AI generated which means there's some basis for them. Whether they look unreal or not, who's to say. But if we can believe in unrealistically pretty girls, we can stomach a few hairy guys.

The game is optimized for computer but I'm looking into refining the smartphone options too. It is a shame that it just dumps the files onto your phone - more apparent than on a computer but we shall see about it. It's just the nature of the phone showing imagery... but it will be refined. That's it though, thanks. - Icarus

Reactions: turing_complete

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
algorithmic image creation is the law of averages, it smoothes over imperfections and sands down personality to an average of all data. it kind of works for female characters to get an idealized feminity and im sure the sheer amount of available input plays a role too in making them averagely attractive. this same "kind of" applies to male characters - it kind of does not work. perhaps theres not enough data, but realistic images of beefy adult males lacking any and all imperfections and babysmooth skin all over look like plastic. visibly artificial, massively uncanny valley. this can work for boys though, even when most images i've seen lean far into anime styles.

The sex system with condoms is broken.
it keeps running through the condom decision tree wether one is in play or not is all i was trying to say. I'd like to know if there is even a tree to run through or if theres a variable skipped and always assumed true.

2.30 star(s) 10 Votes