Unity - Completed - SEX, BEACH & GIRLS [Final] [Pocket Rocket Studio]

1. 3.00 star(s)

Leo212

I think it feels like a game, but the progress is a little slow especially with the theme of getting the money, I finished it all before the first month, because I discovered that with the lottery you could solve that problem quickly if you saved and loaded, the design of the girls I loved and the modeling, but I'm surprised that the reward scenes are only static and little varied, being the same scene in 3 different angles, I would have lengthened the loop of each one so that it was not so noticeable, and that there were only 4 scenes per girl and no bonus scene to explore or get any achievement is a little disappointing.
  2. 2.00 star(s)

DarkLapinou

It's beautiful and that's all.
    The only goal is to increase those stats and play mini-games. There are no really decisive choices, and the girls are relatively uninteresting.
    And the time limit bothers me personally, especially when money and stats are decisive. (If you want money, spam the market lottery, you'll end up rich...)
  3. 2.00 star(s)

zeranta

- Dating sim game with mid farms, quite simple but it's alright. Just a few grindings.
    - Game time limited, it's more than enough but who would want that ?? If you just simply explore then you will have to play the game or reload it at some point again. BAD
    - Mediocre sex scenes, there are no cumshot whatsoever but this game have the tags that they does not exist. There isn't even have change angle manually.
    You can say it's a fine game idea and play but poorly executed, hence minigames are just not enjoyable. You also have to burn some of your luck ( 33% for everything )
  4. 4.00 star(s)

youngcat911

not bad!Compared with some games that are endless but do not reach the end, this kind of complete story is quite attractive although it is not long. It would be perfect if more animations and tasks are added.
  5. 2.00 star(s)

KyoriKusagami

The game is average at the best:

The graphic: Renders are beautiful, and the backgrounds look like they are rendered in real time. The animations are great.

The story: There's none. you're just a horny guy who goes to the beach to fucks women through a dating system. No complex or engaging narrative, and the dialogue is just for you to know what the girls like and help you during the dating mechanic.

The gameplay: Pure sandbox with stats and money grinding. You use them to unlock the dating mechanic. The dating is just two questions about the girl's preference and a card game at the end whose goal is to get 100 passion points through card choice strategies. If you succeed, you'll get a sex scene.

The sex scenes: It's just animations with no narrative or even basic dialogue. You just see three angles (Far, close, and genitals), and that's it. The choice of the sex scene in the "story" makes no sense with no progress logic.

Resuming, If you want to play this game just to see beautiful girls and good animations, and you don't care about the grinding, go ahead and play it, otherwise, stay away.

I gave 2 stars for the graphics.