Unity - Completed - Sex Campus Story [Final] [Taboo Tales]

1. 1.00 star(s)

thebowkid

This game is, without a doubt, one of the worst experiences I've had on this site. The dialogue is so painfully bad that there is no doubt it wasn't written by a native English speaker or someone who knows English at all. As for the sex scenes, they are truly abysmal, with awful animations and no meaningful dialogue to speak of. Surprisingly, the memory minigame provided more entertainment than the tedious task of collecting panties throughout the week.

Even after going through the effort of collecting all the panties, it's frustrating to discover that three scenes remain inaccessible. However, by that point, my interest had waned so much that I no longer cared about unlocking them. The quality of the sex scenes was so lackluster that one would need to be under the influence of something to derive any enjoyment from them.

Adding to the disappointment, it appears that the protagonist isn't even the one engaging in the sexual encounters, but instead, some generic bald character takes his place. It's a glaring flaw that further detracts from any sense of immersion.

In conclusion, I advise playing this game at your own peril. The poorly executed dialogue, subpar sex scenes, and questionable character replacement make for a thoroughly underwhelming game. Save yourself the frustration and look elsewhere for a more enjoyable experience.
  2. 3.00 star(s)

AMRFTY

Our story remains a thing of greatest grandeur! What man of undergarments would not hold her in his arms?

If that line makes no sense to you, you understand what I’m about to tell you. Sex Campus is broken story wise. You get what it’s trying to do, but the text is illogical and doesn’t make sense most of the time. Only through trial and error will you understand what is happening.

You’re a boy who has been slacking at school. One girl has a small crush on you, another doesn’t like you and you are the teacher’s pet. Your friend, Matt, is offering to help you stay in school if you just do one thing - collect two pairs of panties from the school. And thus the debauchery begins.

This is somewhat of a sandbox game (clicking through campus scenes) where you figure out who is at what part of the campus. The sandbox really isn’t necessary as the game claims it’s a visual novel and will play itself. However, there are puzzles you can fail which will keep you from collecting panties. This is not a kinetic novel, but a novel with game elements. You will play memory to unlock chances to get underwear.

The women look good and while the sex scenes are rather dull, they consist of three angles and are well animated. There are multiple sex scenes in the game and some secret ones if you play your cards right.

I think the developer made an effort to do a full story. While the text is not good enough and will have you guessing what the hell is going on, through trial and error you will get what you are looking for. I enjoyed myself, but should not have had to work so hard.

This is a 2.5 / 5 but giving the benefit of the doubt, so 3 / 5 for this videogame.