Unreal Engine Sex City 2069 [Demo] [Octo Games]

Nice Kitty

Sep 28, 2022
Again OctoGames...

The graphics are good, but these aren't even games. There are already 10 games of them and they are for an hour maximum. Conclusion - garbage

Reactions: SoloDallaS

Arikania

Feb 10, 2023
1) Player feedback requires a Google login,

2) Couldn't even get through the first door. It was by accident that I managed to grab a pistol.

3) Super annoying to feel stuck at the game from the very start so I gave up on it after 30 mins.

sunsamuel252

Nov 21, 2019
Octo and Romantic.. keep spamming their trash games to the point i had to ignore them via steam like it is bad man

Feed99

Apr 7, 2023
"Real-Time Sex", lol.
Real-Time Animation, also called Live Animation, or Real-Time Performance Capture, is the process of using a motion capture system to puppet a 3D character live and in real-time.

Last edited:

Feed99

Apr 7, 2023
1) Player feedback requires a Google login,

2) Couldn't even get through the first door. It was by accident that I managed to grab a pistol.

3) Super annoying to feel stuck at the game from the very start so I gave up on it after 30 mins.
I'm not all that interested the game either, but there is actually prompts on the screen as you're playing it telling you what to do, if you pay attention

Feed99

Apr 7, 2023
Bruh Ryzen 5 3500 and 1650 cries at this game
It is still just a demo and will likely be optimized, but Nvidia 1650 will cry at just about any UE5 game, I could see your point if you were running something more like a 4060, even the 2060 delivers around double the frame rate in games compared to the 1650

If you want to run the latest games you should consider upgrading

Sum Gi

Nov 10, 2017
It is still just a demo and will likely be optimized, but Nvidia 1650 will cry at just about any UE5 game, I could see your point if you were running something more like a 4060, even the 2060 delivers around double the frame rate in games compared to the 1650

If you want to run the latest games you should consider upgrading
He should probably upgrade anyway, but this game looks like total ass. If it runs badly, it's probably because it's shovelware cobbled together from premade assets with zero optimization.

Reactions: Feed99

Feed99

Apr 7, 2023
but this game looks like total ass. If it runs badly, it's probably because it's shovelware cobbled together from premade assets with zero optimization.
Sounds like just about every UE H game I ever played :LOL:

Kodman

Game Developer
Nov 11, 2023
Guys, where I can find the weapon in start the game? I tried jump on balcony near start game point, but I cant get there.

Arikania

Feb 10, 2023
Guys, where I can find the weapon in start the game? I tried jump on balcony near start game point, but I cant get there.
You get it from a dude in the first area, standing in a backstreet. On your way to the portal you should come across him, and he tells you to meet him in the next field.