Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 19, 2020
1601780838024.png

Overview:
Sex Club is a Virtual Sex Club Game for

Explore the Club and watch the sexy girls do their sexy dance, have a few drinks on the house, and then when you feel ready and able to check out the 6 available sex rooms where you get to live out your sexual fantasies with the sexy babe. for a small fee of course.​

Thread Updated: 2020-10-04
Release Date: 2020-08-28
Developer: Afterworldstudios GDK -
Censored: No
Version: 1.1.0
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg 6.jpg 7.jpg 8.jpg 9.jpg 10.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
soo...

it's a club where you go, you drink for free, you get teased by the girls and then you PAY for having anything "sexy" with the girl.

so basically they wait for you to be drunk enougth to spend all your money on girls.

Scam-club should be appropriate name for that club. At least in the others, you pay for drink so you still end with well spend money if you not like the girls.

:WeSmart: :WeSmart: :WeSmart:

:KEK:

Apr 28, 2018
Damn what are the system requirements for this game? Can't even run this game higher than lowest unless I badly lag and no it's not my computer if I can run Forza Horizon and Detroit Become Human without issues... damn. That blurry effect hurts my eyes.

Reactions: rev_10 and str8up

F1_V10

Apr 9, 2019
Okay it is pretty good for a first release IMO. Decent graphics, models are good enough, animations could be improved but not the worst. Right-clicking the mouse makes the MC land a kick+push or something but didn't understand the purpose, maybe useful later. Left click zooms in. Throwing cash at the girls doesn't change their dialog or dance moves as far I saw. But this could be made more interactive. And I "died" after my 1st sex scene:WaitWhat: Maybe too much alcohol causing a cardiac arrest :ROFLMAO:.
But alcohol blur is a tad too much.........."maybe"? In most scenes, the face of the girl is not visible and that was kinda weird, especially how the face bent backward in the missionary position. I think it is done so bcuz the model is the same, but needs to be corrected as it is irksome asf.
Optimization should be improved, I'm barely hitting 40fps and have seen it drop as low as 22. The shadows are way too pixelated. There should be a main menu methinks.

Jun 21, 2020
soo...

it's a club where you go, you drink for free, you get teased by the girls and then you PAY for having anything "sexy" with the girl.

so basically they wait for you to be drunk enougth to spend all your money on girls.

Scam-club should be appropriate name for that club. At least in the others, you pay for drink so you still end with well spend money if you not like the girls.

tl;dr waa waaa I'm a straight male the world owes me free things and pussy crie crie crie

K1994

Dec 17, 2018
tl;dr waa waaa I'm a straight male the world owes me free things and pussy crie crie crie
I dont think they complaining of free stuff, if you like what you see just enjoy your time in the Sex Club!
Its not for me, there is girls looking like men, dancing is nothing sexy. Drunk-vision makes it worse.

Ultra Max setting. Its not bad for an early start like some games with 3D tag, and sprinting can send you through the wall out of the map.

Jun 21, 2020
Well now, we know how muck of a prik you are AccountNo23_III. Talk about wanting to start an argument.
I'm not quite sure how you came to that conclusion, of all things. There's not a lot to argue about. It's just been a while since I saw a comment with such a bizarre flavour of blatant, unfiltered sexism.

• Haha
Reactions: DJD

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
soo...

If I spend $50 on alcohol, I get drunk for $50. If I get drunk for free and tip the girls $50, I still got
drunk for $50. There's no difference accept that the money went to the girls instead of the club.

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
I can't get it to do anything at all accept walk around, jump, dance, and throw money.
When I click "E" to interact with people, they say one thing and I can't do anything else.
I guess that's all there is in this first build, but the tags got me a little expectant for other current features. I guess those are "future planned" tags.

EDIT: K, I figured out the sex stuff, but is there currently a way to add more money? And wth exactly is the "+ 100" above your money? Does that do anything?

Also, I can't exit out of the game without "CTRL+ALT+DEL", and can't move the mouse anywhere inside the game, unless it's turning the direction the Protag is facing. Shouldn't there be a menu button in the game, and options to do other stuff? I realize this is a first build, so these are just suggestions.
I also would suggest using different music during sex scenes, besides that "action thriller video game car chase scene" music. lmao

Last edited:

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Thread Updated: 2020-10-04
Release Date: 2020-08-28

Abandoned?

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
No update since first release, over 1.5 years ago.

Marked as Abandoned

Reactions: F1_V10