VN - Ren'Py - Abandoned - Sex Coach [v0.1] [Valkenfyre]

1. 4.00 star(s)

ohhaiguize

*Review for Version 0.1
    Wow what a great first version of a game! The best 0.1 I've played so far! Here are some Likes and Dislikes.

*Positives*
    - Great story and set up.
    - Very nice renders and the models look amazing and hot.
    - The attraction system of love / attraction and horny(?) was pretty cool.
    - LOTS of content for a 0.1
    - the faces the main girl made in response to being turned on I liked alot (kinda exaggerated and goofy but still hot).

*Negatives*
    -
    The story moved too fast for my taste. (cheating happened VERY quickly)
    - Going from cheating once to 100% slut was a bit unrealistic.
    - Some typos
  2. 5.00 star(s)

LongDongAlex

Really hot game, loads more content than I thought there would be for a first version.

I loved the fact that some scenes were from his POV and some from hers. I also loved the fact that we could select traits for both characters, although I'm not sure how much of a difference they make because I'm yet to play through it multiple times.

One thing I would like to have been able to do but couldn't was to get her addicted to his cock and then make him pretend to be all professional to draw things out more and have more teasing. Rather than going from strangers to fucking in a day or two.

Can't wait to see more...but I guess I'll have to
  3. 5.00 star(s)

retardedusername

Really like this game. Character models are good, dialog is pretty good even if it has some typos, sound effects are good, some of the renders needed to bake a bit longer but it's not a deal breaker... a few suggestions, try not to go overboard with facial expressions (sometimes the main girl looks almost ugly her face is so contorted and sometimes her pupils aren't visible because she is looking unnaturally downwards) make sure to edit dialog before you get too far in otherwise saves become useless (a flaw in renpy development) otherwise this is going in some really cool directions with many possibilities.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

BartBartjens

V0.1
    This is certainly one to keep an eye on. The renders are extremely good. The story is simple but very nice and it is clearly well thought about.

You have to choose a goal and traits for the two main characters. The traits help to get points for "Love", "Sex Drive" and "Attraction". These points now seem to have no influence on the course of the story but this will undoubtedly be in the coming versions. You achieve the chosen goal by scoring on one or a combination of points (but how exactly is not clear at the moment).

This one is high on my list of favorites. I look forward to the upcoming updates. (y)(y)(y)
  5. 5.00 star(s)

pepette

playing V0-1
    really nice work !
    I love to switch between male and female protagonist in this game.
    The gameplay is simple, the renders are really good !
    Males and females characters are good looking !
    I hope the next update will come soon
  6. 2.00 star(s)

Goblin Baily: DILF

This was deserving more than just five stars.
    the renders are pervect, detailed, the lightnng, shadng and however you call them technical details Forget all that... it's another BSS and it seems the artist didn't learn shit from previous 20 or so abbandoned games. no need to be nice
    the dialogues are believable and fitting the characters. the inner thought make it easier to understand a character motive,
    What sets this game from other VN is the vast customisation in the form of character traits

after a cooldown and rest I thought about it; the story makes no sense, and the F/F at the end of the chapter comes out of thin aese