Others - Completed - SEX Cyber Lust VR [Final] [CyberRomance VR TEAM]

1. 2.00 star(s)

Ai Shoujo Fan

This game had potential, but it stopped short of it. The females look really good. You just look at them and are like "hmmmm, wow, looking nice". The environments and lighting look good too. You can grab the female's limbs and move them around. The girl will have her default pose that is slightly animated, and if you grab her limbs and pull them this way or that and then let go - she will snap back into her default position. The girls don't have a breathing animation but their eyes move and blink, which is good. You can stick a finger in their pussy or butt hole, but there is no response from the female so it is boring. You can't stick a finger in their mouths which is boring but you can put a dildo in their mouth. You can use toys in any of their three holes but you don't get much of a response so it is boring. I wish that the guy had a torso and dick and could use the dick to satisfy the women. I also wish that there was kissing. I'd like to move my headset close to the girl's face and then have her automatically start kissing me. I wish that I could eat her out and get a reaction too. If I move my palms over her ass, I get a bit of a response. I can kinda move her breasts a little by brushing my hands against them, but I can't grab onto the breasts or do things like pinch nipples. There are basically four girls and each one has their one Sci Fi planet environment. And each girl has like 6-9 poses. There really isn't anything to do except pick up toys, look at them, and barely get a reaction. But it had potential. Oh, the tutorial was a bit annoying. It tried to be helpful and it had a bit of a mysterious feel to it with the whole backpack, keys, flashlight, crouch, and scan stuff. But really you don't need any of that. They have all these stupid portals. So you can click on a planet, wait for it to load, walk over to a portal, reach into your backpack, pull out a key, stick the key into the portal, turn the key, open the portal door, walk through and wait for it to load, then walk up to the girl. They call that "exploring". Or you can just open up a menu and click which pose you want the girl to be in and then wait for it to load. Much faster, but still a pain. To me, this game is just almost good visual candy but not really anything fun to do. I usually don't dig Sci Fi chicks with blue skin and that sort of stuff, but all these Sci Fi chicks are super hot.