root30278

Oct 21, 2019
Game doesn't work for me, i met the requirements and all, i even did the troubleshooting to moving the game to SSD, and still doesnt work, its charging for like 20 min and nothing but a black screen unu
When it starts loading, click once then you will actually enter the game. And then you ignore the freezing-like loading satuation just wait for it like 2 or 3 mins, game will finally starts.

AlexisGreen016

Jun 29, 2020
They definitely need to do an update to fix it. The game did crash twice but 3rd time the charm. However, it is very laggy and somehow even affects my laptop. I found out through Task Manager > Performance Tab that the game literally runs my SDD drive up to 100%. That is not very healthy to the PC. Be careful when starting it up, guys.

Annonx

Aug 20, 2017
They definitely need to do an update to fix it. The game did crash twice but 3rd time the charm. However, it is very laggy and somehow even affects my laptop. I found out through Task Manager > Performance Tab that the game literally runs my SDD drive up to 100%. That is not very healthy to the PC. Be careful when starting it up, guys.
the update is already available on steam. But the price is far too high for what the game has to offer, even though I think it's a good game.
As for performance, I think your PC is a toaster. I've had no lag/freeze/crash problems.

Sangoku25

Jul 3, 2017
Works fine. Seems like a You issue. If it didn't work I wouldn't have posted it.
View attachment 4007833
I just wanted to apologize, but I was able to find the error XD
Because someone had distributed a hidden virus installer and I had reset the system because of it. Despite the fact that the message came successfully, it must have messed something up.
Windows no longer asked me if I wanted to start it.
I reinstalled my system and now everything is working again.
Just say, if you download an RPG and there's an installer in it, then keep your hands off.

So if someone can no longer start Unti games (without getting an error message)
You should Windows new make something is wrong^^
And stay away from Windows 11 system restore XD

Badmenhy123

Nov 1, 2023
This version can continue the endgame, but still displays version 1.0.0 This is the website for downloading:

Dnds

Out to Play
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
I just wanted to apologize, but I was able to find the error XD
Because someone had distributed a hidden virus installer and I had reset the system because of it. Despite the fact that the message came successfully, it must have messed something up.
Windows no longer asked me if I wanted to start it.
I reinstalled my system and now everything is working again.
Just say, if you download an RPG and there's an installer in it, then keep your hands off.

So if someone can no longer start Unti games (without getting an error message)
You should Windows new make something is wrong^^
And stay away from Windows 11 system restore XD
Can anyone confirm this? I've considered maybe this could be the reason but I'm not really tech savvy enough on this stuff, and we had a history of this stuff happening on this site before sadly. Mine is still working and all after a bit of the troubleshooting but when I had it on HD I was having the same problems some people were reporting on this topic.

altemecya

Sep 4, 2018
Anyone able to run into gameplay in desktop version? Mine stuck at intro slide, no menu what so ever

croPath

May 10, 2017
For me it works perfect, did you installed on SSD?
it doesn't matter people with SSD can't run it either. It also isn't any real difference between HDD and SSD for games like this and even "AAA". Only some really new (last couple of years) are starting to get anything out of SSDs over HDDs.

croPath

May 10, 2017
I have a step by step stupid solution to people whose game won't start, this method worked with the studios other titles on the same engine and i only now recalled it.
1. Close any windows and process like torrent , browsers etc.
2. Start the game by double clicking or using RM+open
3. IMPORTANT!!! DO NOT EVEN TOUCH THE MOUSE, let the game sit even if it takes 5-10 minutes and do not interact with anything. It should eventually boot . After this initial boots all subsequent ones should be faster but still somewhat slow
4. Profit

I am not joking about step 3. that is fully serious , don't even move the cursor after you click it, just go fap on your phone or smth and leave the PC along
Studios previous titles required the same deal on initial launch but after that its much faster every time tho first boot of the day is still somewhat slow on them tho this game runs significantly worse.

altemecya

Sep 4, 2018
This version can continue the endgame, but still displays version 1.0.0 This is the website for downloading:
Just tried this version. And its indeed work. Two version I download from 1st post and other place doesn't even have main menu.

Reactions: Schattenfang

Slewy

Mar 22, 2019
There seems to be a problem with the desktop version where the main menu doesn't appear: I made an edit to the Assembly Csharp.dll file to force it. It's kindof a shoddy solution causing the game to prompt you to "skip the cutscene" if you click on any empty space as you keep playing. Ignore that and the game is playable. Just download the zip and overwrite the .dll file in the \Sex Formula_Data\Managed directory.
Besides there could be a problem where the game can't create a folder to save the settings: you need to manually create a "/SaveData" folder inside the "/Sex Formula_Data" directory.
Cheers!

Reactions: Aethill

Conundrum

Jun 3, 2017
Just tried this version. And its indeed work. Two version I download from 1st post and other place doesn't even have main menu.
Could you reupload that version somewhere else?
Getting 200KB/sec from that garbage site, 7 hours for full DL...

Sep 10, 2021
you download an RPG and there's an installer in it, then keep your hands off
For these kind of games I install them using some kind of sandbox. "Sandboxie" is good for most cases and also you can move contents outside of it if you are sure they are safe (usually files are stored in C:\Sandbox\%USERNAME%\).

But if you want to be extra cautious you can set up a VM. I personally use "VirtualBox" for anything I see suspicious then I set up "shared folder" in settings so I have a directory both main OS and VM can access so it is easier to put content to VM. You can run all RPG games and bit more demanding ones if you also have 3D acceleration enabled in VM display settings.

Also I keep duplicate of good VM, so if VM that I use becomes completely ruined I just delete the bad one and then make a copy of a good one again.

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 9 Votes