hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
Does the game still result in game over if you watch Rin have sex with that beast in Jose's bedroom?

GuapoMan

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 9, 2017
For Linux and Mac Os X players: those version are removed for this version 0.20.2 because they have a bug that doesn't let you advance too much in the game. The bug is already fixed, but due that this version was created in the past, I can't release a new V 0.20.2 with those bugs fixed.

By the moment the V 0.21 (only for Patrons) will have those bugs fixed, it will be ready soon in my Patreon page (link in the main post of this thread) and when V 0.22 is created, that V 0.21 will be released for all public.

GuapoMan

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 9, 2017
Does the game still result in game over if you watch Rin have sex with that beast in Jose's bedroom?
Yes, but the difference is that you will continue playing at the point before entering at Ben's house instead of needing to load or start a new game.

Also, in this version, Rin has a new scene with the same kind of monster than Xina's Hades, the bull. But this time the scene is with your own bull monster.

BackRunner

Jun 19, 2017
Yes, but the difference is that you will continue playing at the point before entering at Ben's house instead of needing to load or start a new game.

Also, in this version, Rin has a new scene with the same kind of monster than Xina's Hades, the bull. But this time the scene is with your own bull monster.
Ooh, that is nice to know. Since ya know, I kinda liked the bull scene except that I kinda overwrote my save before that scene in Ben's House.
Glad to know I can now view it again without starting all over (I kinda don't want to go through the whole farming thing with the crystals again and the XP with the skills).

GuapoMan

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 9, 2017
Ooh, that is nice to know. Since ya know, I kinda liked the bull scene except that I kinda overwrote my save before that scene in Ben's House.
Glad to know I can now view it again without starting all over (I kinda don't want to go through the whole farming thing with the crystals again and the XP with the skills).
I'm glad to hear it! Also since this version you will be able to have as many save slots as you want, and name them as you like.

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
Thanks for response! This is good to know.

Do you think you'd ever consider letting Rex let Rin compete against Xina's Hades in that whole battle, instead of Rex competing with Xina? Basically a pure NTR path where Rex actively wants to watch Rin fuck as many guys as possible.

GuapoMan

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 9, 2017
Thanks for response! This is good to know.

Do you think you'd ever consider letting Rex let Rin compete against Xina's Hades in that whole battle, instead of Rex competing with Xina? Basically a pure NTR path where Rex actively wants to watch Rin fuck as many guys as possible.
Hello! Well, the battle between Rex and Xina is because both of them want to become in the new Sex God, but Xina doesn't need to fight Rin because of that, so if they have a new sex scene in the future, that scene should be caused for something else. Maybe, in the future, Rin could try it, to show that she is at her same level or better.

And about a pure NTR path, that might be an option if Rin were the one trying to become into the new sex god, but doing that will change the whole game, so it is discarded.

However, 'Rin fucking as many characters as possible' is a point that will happen because, as you know, she is under the level of Rex and Xina (in sex abilities). And in the NTR path, she wants to be at their level, so she will try to improve her sex abilities, and Rex will help her.

fobo

Jul 20, 2017
I can't wait to see what will happen in all the new buildings on the map, especially what might happen to Rin at the nightclub! Game is very interesting, thanks for developing this!

• Red Heart
Reactions: GuapoMan

GuapoMan

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 9, 2017
Big news guys, Sex Gods won't be published in Patreon anymore, since now, Sex Gods will be posted in

If you want to know why, you can

Reactions: RedPillBlues

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
But there's so many games on patreon with furries :unsure:. How are they going to go after you and lets say not Wildlife? Well at least you won't be subject to their shitty rules anymore.

GuapoMan

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 9, 2017
But there's so many games on patreon with furries :unsure:. How are they going to go after you and lets say not Wildlife? Well at least you won't be subject to their shitty rules anymore.
It's what I said, but... :rolleyes:... and yes, the good thing about this is that I will have more freedom in my creations.

Haha, as you know, the Patreon dude never sent me any image of what kind of furry creature will be allowed in patreon... maybe only something like this:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Because in some way Patreon said... furry creatures can't have an animal look o_O

Oh! And his hidden dictionary say this:
- bestiality = furry creature having sex

So be careful, because if Patreon find a very hairy guy having sex inside the content of a Patreon creator, they could try to suspend you! They will say something like... that NPC is a monkey!! You're banned!!

GuapoMan

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 9, 2017
Can you get the robot preggers?
If with 'robot' you mean Rin, yeah, you can. In this version there are one way to do it, and in a future version you will have a new way to do it, after having ready the new way I will add the continuation of that situation.

JTakiyaa

Dec 9, 2019
Just found out about this game and decided to give it a try. Never a fan of NTR personally and I would really avoid it. But this game has good arts and very nice fetish that I rarely seen in ero games. Might as well give NTR a try this time just to see wether its dark or wholesome kind of NTR. I am currently struggling since english is not one of my main language so I could only understand the formal kind and the one in this game is hard to understand.

Also, can anyone list how many scenes there are for both NTR and Non NTR route? Do the MC became directly involved in those scenes?

GuapoMan

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 9, 2017
Just found out about this game and decided to give it a try. Never a fan of NTR personally and I would really avoid it. But this game has good arts and very nice fetish that I rarely seen in ero games. Might as well give NTR a try this time just to see wether its dark or wholesome kind of NTR. I am currently struggling since english is not one of my main language so I could only understand the formal kind and the one in this game is hard to understand.

Also, can anyone list how many scenes there are for both NTR and Non NTR route? Do the MC became directly involved in those scenes?
Thanks for your comment, if you speak french or spanish, you can select one of those languajes.

About your question, the non NTR route has less scenes than NTR route because it hide to the player the NTR scenes (only Rin [girlfriend] scenes); and until now, even being the NTR route, the player have the option of playing those scenes or not.

I don't know if you can understand my English because I'm the creator of the game and you find hard to understand my English in the game, but this could give you an idea of how the NTR content is on this game:

Reactions: JTakiyaa

JTakiyaa

Dec 9, 2019
Thanks for your comment, if you speak french or spanish, you can select one of those languajes.

About your question, the non NTR route has less scenes than NTR route because it hide to the player the NTR scenes (only Rin [girlfriend] scenes); and until now, even being the NTR route, the player have the option of playing those scenes or not.

I don't know if you can understand my English because I'm the creator of the game and you find hard to understand my English in the game, but this could give you an idea of how the NTR content is on this game:
I hope the MC gets more scenes in the future because I really like the style of your art and most of the time it makes the scenes really hot. The art itself really made me consider trying out the NTR route just to see all the scenes.

Reactions: GuapoMan
3.40 star(s) 21 Votes