BobCarter

Jan 28, 2018
Did they change the location of the tape? I cant find the bucket in the park people keep mentioning

fskywalker

Jun 20, 2021
No rin content, still so much time since any real update, just the small scene with Anastasia.

Yeah, it have some rare fetishes, still it don't make up for how slow this is. If he had no patreon and was making only for fun, I would have no problem, but he have peopla paying him, it's just patetic at this point, just disrespectful.
The payment is optional, and the payment helped the creator to improve further the art.
There is not much new,for good substance I think I have to wait a year or two.
What are u even saying? Lmao, the new content was voted by POLLS, here and subscribestar, so people left Rex(story content) as last thing to do, so remade some old scenes,added new characters via the optional routes.
What they advertise:

What they deliver:

View attachment 3473044
You´re spreading misinformation, you can be banned by doing it, that photo is a scene of the futa Rin, but there´s other futas with big girldicks, are u craving for one? Uh.

Did they change the location of the tape? I cant find the bucket in the park people keep mentioning
You have a full walkthrough on Main Page :3

Last edited:

anavin500

Jun 29, 2017
Eh, it's a free game/project. Can't really complain. ;)
yep ""Free"" but still have support for this project

and yep it's finally over 100%
that mean still can support but this game can make an "Full game" every time

Last edited:

fskywalker

Jun 20, 2021
Are you dumb? It's not misinformation, it's part of the official presentation from the actual game.
Gosh. in your post you said that the futa Rin dick is the unique futa girl, it made me think that you just played nothing. When you transform any fit o chubby gil into a beast they have big girldicks.

Fuchsschweif

Sep 24, 2019
Gosh. in your post you said that the futa Rin dick is the unique futa girl, it made me think that you just played nothing. When you transform any fit o chubby gil into a beast they have big girldicks.
Beasts are beasts, futas are futas.. front page says I can fuck a futa while her dick is wiggling around, yet the screenshot shows only futas with very small dicks.

Khao

Jan 20, 2020
....Im confused. I tried following the walkthrough but the futanari spell isn't showing up. Im up to 2 of the sex bottles needing 300 sex already. Please help.

fskywalker

Jun 20, 2021
Beasts are beasts, futas are futas.. front page says I can fuck a futa while her dick is wiggling around, yet the screenshot shows only futas with very small dicks.
Have u played the game?

....Im confused. I tried following the walkthrough but the futanari spell isn't showing up. Im up to 2 of the sex bottles needing 300 sex already. Please help.
For get the futa spell, you must:

1. Play with the girl at the park (the fitness, not the chubby) using your bear monster scenes, and don't turn her into a monster.
  2. Play with the girl at the park (the fitness, not the chubby) using your bear monster scenes, and turn her into a monster (female bear).
  3. Buy the futanari spell at Cloy's store. To buy it, you first need to buy another sexual energy container to store more sexual energy and buy this spell (60 points); you can level up by buying it in this same store (Cloy's store).

Fuchsschweif

Sep 24, 2019
Have u played the game?
No, because the presentation on page 1 turned me off. If that doesn't properly display how futas look ingame, there should be better screenshots provided. I can't download and play all games that have shitty screenshots in anticipation that it *might* be different ingame for whatever reason.

Plushy2k

Aug 24, 2021
No, because the presentation on page 1 turned me off. If that doesn't properly display how futas look ingame, there should be better screenshots provided. I can't download and play all games that have shitty screenshots in anticipation that it *might* be different ingame for whatever reason.
Bruh, there's literally a futa centaur and a human futa with huge penises, just right to a book for its cover, you can't be more stupid

ztztzt39

Jul 15, 2017
Someone knows when the new update will be released? I planned to replay it but I saw that a new update was soon to be released, so I waited to have more content. But it was nearly 1 month ago.

3.50 star(s) 20 Votes