Apr 7, 2023
Is there slow corruption for the GF when sharing her too much? If not I dont see the point, I love netorase/sharing games when it leads to corruption and possible hardcore NTR

Obsessively

Jul 14, 2020
I liked customizations and magic combinations. Id want some differences but i kinda want to see where they heading.

MozeyX

Jan 8, 2021
After this scene on the android I have a black screen. Anyone else have it too? Got any suggestions how to fix it?

Or I just smash my phone against the wall?

Plushy2k

Aug 24, 2021
Everyone who has that black screen error thanks for your reports, the error will be fixed in the next version! What you can do, is skip that scene for the time being, it doesn't present any kind of problem in the story since it's optional

Last edited:
Reactions: JungleNuts

Nhilintra

Mar 15, 2019
Everyone who has that black screen error thanks for your reports, the error will be fixed in the next version! What you can do, is skip that scene for the time being, it doesn't present any kind of problem in the story since it's optional
I can't do anything even if i skip. The game stays on Blackscreen and its over. That fix would be needet faaaast ^^

fskywalker

Jun 20, 2021
Exclusively on Subscribestar
Is there slow corruption for the GF when sharing her too much? If not I dont see the point, I love netorase/sharing games when it leads to corruption and possible hardcore NTR
GF is slowly corrupted and furthermore.
I liked customizations and magic combinations. Id want some differences but i kinda want to see where they heading.
This will get more things, just patience.
Just 1 quick quest . Is the futa content avoidable?
Yes, not adding futa spell to the girls.

3.50 star(s) 20 Votes