Prometheus51

Sep 25, 2018
I was going to download this game but damn the MC only has 12 scenes?
Or am I confused?

I read a message from a few months ago that the NTR route is currently main focus. Is this still the case?

Happy Potter

May 21, 2019
For me this game is great. Just raw sex and bodymod
And in 0.32 this game have nose fuck and brain fuck ( i don't know how think this but awesome after all in this site not have very much that scene)
Do you know of any other games that have this? especially nose fucking/fingering/plugging or some other form of nose play.

Reactions: Tony6980085

Kane100

May 25, 2017
Just way too much confusion (or bugs?) on how to proceed in this game. The progress needs to be much more clear or the hints more accurate. You never know what can be done and why something can't be done......or if you just run into some problem where you are stuck because of bugs.

fskywalker

Jun 20, 2021
no

no it will be my first time xD
Get fun, it´s gonna be huge if u turn on all options.
Are there any cheat mods for this?
only for subscribers, u get 100% dna resources on the minigames and more...
any other ntr except rin?
Yes, and really cool, continue playing, there´s a walkthrough if you need it, it´s on .
I was going to download this game but damn the MC only has 12 scenes?
Or am I confused?

I read a message from a few months ago that the NTR route is currently main focus. Is this still the case?
there´s another route, ntr is like the focus but, exist routes with no ntr.

Feru452ax

Nov 23, 2020
I may be mistaken, but how long have we been waiting for the story to advance where we get to save rin or see her broken?
Gosh, feels like years, like with every new update we get like, 2-3minutes content.

Too little for how long each update takes

Jan 16, 2023
I may be mistaken, but how long have we been waiting for the story to advance where we get to save rin or see her broken?
Gosh, feels like years, like with every new update we get like, 2-3minutes content.

Too little for how long each update takes
A single person develops this and does it drawing by drawing, do you think it's easy? Go with another game

Feru452ax

Nov 23, 2020
I
A single person develops this and does it drawing by drawing, do you think it's easy? Go with another game
I said it was easy? Learn to read. I said I think it's being developed way too slow, just come and say: it's not a dev team, is a single dev, this is why.

Gosh, these dev bootlickers are beyond help. Agressive and without the minimum level of inteligence.

Jan 16, 2023
I

¿Dije que era fácil? Aprender a leer. Dije que creo que se está desarrollando demasiado lento, solo ven y di: no es un equipo de desarrollo, es un solo desarrollador, este es el motivo.

Dios, estos desarrolladores no pueden ayudar. Agresivo y sin el mínimo nivel de inteligencia.
[/CITA]
The idiot here is you, you didn't say it was easy but it's the same shit, you want something that's too long be fast, bruh, no damn game gives you much content per update, at least none that are 2d style, bro, so desperate you are to masturbate, you feel sorry

LordOfPears12

Oct 8, 2018
This game being kind of a mess is an understatement, I can the see why the author has just been issuing patches. Game is being pulled in all directions trying to tie ntr and vanilla routes to the main story, plus side fetishes. (Focus on one route to introduce content)

It's missing several QoL patches like skipping exp gauge filling after every "fight" , gallery, mini games transformation skip (ong) and a save folder that's easy to access.

I have to give props to the author some later scenes are drawn nice, so the effort can be felt and the event triggers are bug free at least for me.

fskywalker

Jun 20, 2021
I

I said it was easy? Learn to read. I said I think it's being developed way too slow, just come and say: it's not a dev team, is a single dev, this is why.

Gosh, these dev bootlickers are beyond help. Agressive and without the minimum level of inteligence.
Gosh dude, we´re not aggressive, it´s just your lack of patience, have u get patience to touch a female? i suppose that yes(?), it´s just a developer, and it´s making this game so amazing, if you´re so cocky go to another games maybe Happy Heart Panic or TiTS. Don´t come to give us a show.

Reactions: Tony6980085

DarknessDai

Mar 23, 2019
Since the dev added stuff like MC turning to girl , will there be some storylines for this and mc can get fucked and stuff ?

3.50 star(s) 20 Votes