Raficanf

Jun 24, 2020
Is it not possible to allow customizing the facial and body hair color for other main characters?

Immortalpine

Nov 3, 2020
in the ntr route it keeps coming up that male mc doesnt notice that she is cheating on him and covered in cum so something that would be hot is that they kiss when she comes back from delivering dog food to the minotaur or if she is "playing" with her daughter, male mc comes into the room, gf covers the ass with one of the big pillows and daughter tells him that she only wants to play with mom and he kisses her before he leaves

Tony6980085

Mar 8, 2023
Bro it would be cool if we could see at least a bit of those parallel storys of erin lol like the office and the homeless would be cool and help to add motivation to players to stay turned on, i think its a good idea.

Jun 6, 2020
Gracias guapoman un juego exelente y original espero más eventos a futuro ☺
Me encanta cuando encuentro gente que habla español y que le gusta el juego!

Muchísimas gracias por tu comentario, la verdad no he tenido el placer de conocer el juego o comic que mencionas, pero en sí quiero que el juego pueda tanto alcanzar un extremo como el otro dependiendo de nuestras elecciones, tanto puede ser como algo duro y salvaje... como más tranquilo y cariñoso.

En cuanto a la historia, he de darte el spoiler siguiente:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Me encanta que te guste! Muchas gracias por compartirme tu pensamiento.

La opción compartir novia siempre será opcional, ya que nuestro prota será capaz de decidir eso por la voluntad del jugador.

Respecto al crear una dificultad fácil para el snake game, dalo por hecho porque a pesar de que a mi me parezca muy fácil, ya van muchas personas que me dicen lo contrario.
Es un gran juego la verdad muy original espero que a futuro existan más eventos y chicas

Tony6980085

Mar 8, 2023
Good game bro the sprites are good enough, the history nice you did a great work there,Btw the nose fucking scene of anastia nose fuck and the smega effects on her and rin bro you did a perfectly work there, Theres not much games with nose fucking and that good with even smega effects that simply out of words, Btw if anyone know any other good game with nose fucking(Or with some scenes of it) please tell me the name i would really appreciate it!

DaddyDekar

Dec 12, 2018
"Guapoman"? Something tells me this guy's pinoy...

Anyway, that furry's design is ridiculously jarring with a chihuahua's head on a voluptuous human body. And can't the girlfriend just be my slut alone? The "choice" at the end of the description, combined with the NTR tag, suggests dragging her into it would mean she'd automatically be fucking others. Being a sex god, I don't see why I would bother sharing.
to tell the truth, the furry design is what is making me go full "skip" on the cowgirl scenes: those hooves and cow face are immediatly a bone killer (also the fucking fact chubby keeps her shoes)

Reactions: JungleNuts

MrMax

Sep 30, 2017
this project/game is 7 years old

where's the content ?
- Flash = slow
- Drawn animation = slower still
- Art remake
- Bug fix
- Art improve
- Story restart
- Add minigames
- Add chibi = more handmade art === more slowness
- Remake old scenes because they don't have the new art

It would be nice if this was finished but I'm ok with the slow releases since it's one of the few games with stomach bulging, atwt and stuff like that

Feru452ax

Nov 23, 2020
No rin content, still so much time since any real update, just the small scene with Anastasia.

- Flash = slow
- Drawn animation = slower still
- Art remake
- Bug fix
- Art improve
- Story restart
- Add minigames
- Add chibi = more handmade art === more slowness
- Remake old scenes because they don't have the new art

It would be nice if this was finished but I'm ok with the slow releases since it's one of the few games with stomach bulging, atwt and stuff like that
Yeah, it have some rare fetishes, still it don't make up for how slow this is. If he had no patreon and was making only for fun, I would have no problem, but he have peopla paying him, it's just patetic at this point, just disrespectful.

• Angry
Reactions: KiraJames

Cabin

Dec 11, 2022
So do we choose if we have a futa protag or male protag or is the tag there because mc transformed to a futa for just one scene or something ?

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
SexGods-0.36
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

3.40 star(s) 21 Votes