CyanCoyote

Feb 27, 2018
Is there "command Cloy to play with human man at club/restroom/park/neighbor" yet...

If I was making this game, I'd have it an option, just summon Cloy, or her to leave home and potentially have sex with male strangers, she'll do anything, and I doubt Rex would care. Have npc guys around town, also where are the individual homeless guys? It still looks like an empty town, The anthro girls are a nice addition though. Perhaps there will be many more perverted men at the college or mall.

One more thing, huge missed opportunity to tell Cloy to reveal her true self to Heinrich for fox and bbc fun.

Last edited:
Reactions: MisterHedonistic

Kane100

May 25, 2017
I absolutly don't know what to do in this game. I have the bear and 2 female bears, also 200 sex energy.
Girlfriend only does blowjobs and the demon fox upstairs says, it would be good not to turn everybody, so she can get new ideas for spells. In her store I only see more empty bottles and that animapod, nothing more.
The girl at the bar at night talks about getting a cellphone, the girl in the toilet just runs off and the guy in the afternoon does nothing too......

3.50 star(s) 20 Votes