paladino05

Nov 13, 2022
Hey everyone

Are the sex scenes in the game well animated?

That's a big turn-on for me

Thanks in advance

DKWID

Aug 30, 2020
Short Question: Which sence is the impromptu breakfast scene and how do you get to play it? (the in Rex's bedroom hint isn't clear enough.) Is it the one where they go to the park?

DarkeReises

Jan 15, 2021
Short Question: Which sence is the impromptu breakfast scene and how do you get to play it? (the in Rex's bedroom hint isn't clear enough.) Is it the one where they go to the park?
I think it's Anastasia's Date, which you access by talking to Rin in Rex's room and saying "I wanna fuck"

fskywalker

Jun 20, 2021

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
SexGods-0.32
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Mar 12, 2023
  • Smartphone's message if you sleep for the second time instead of saving Rin.
  • This day you will be able to watch what Rin is doing if you ask Cloy. This scene's name is Rin toilet slut.
SCENE DOESNT FUCKING WORK. This dude makes like 1 upldate per year, the game is in development since 2017. And one of few scenes he makes isn't even shown. WTF!??:WaitWhat: After i click on this shit nothing happens and i can't even close the menu, and forced to reboot the game. Nice fucking game, dev, keep it up, lmao!

And if you go for bad ending, there's also no fucking scene yet :

Don't waste your time on this piece of trash.

Last edited:

ara1111

Apr 6, 2019
All of the new scenes are ntr besides like 2. But those 2 scenes also have ntr versions, so what the fuck. And the dev has the gall to say that ntr only makes up a small percentage of the scenes, bullshit.
I mean it was kind of obvious when despite being the literal sex god you're outclassed in nearly every scene. Your daughter is a centaur with a dick half the size of her body and like 12 foot tall as a human, the bear has a bigger dick and the only way to interact with most women is as his sloppy seconds, the minotaur is so big he has to use his tail in the gloryhole because he cant' fit otherwise, etc. Also even with NTR off the Xena scene still happens for some reason. And your gf is such a gigantic nympho she instantly falls for anyone at all ever
Also spy on rin works fine for me

3.40 star(s) 21 Votes