yessiyuri1

Sep 14, 2022
yah idk whats going on, my character is level 35 and i have only seen the first 3 pictures of this post.
completely lost on what to do next.

Dec 15, 2022
I always wonder what the deal is drooling girls with sticking out tongues. Must be the same stupid idea as all those girls today making duck-faces when creating their 1001th selfie.

No I don't get really warm over it.

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
So is it safe to say this game is going down a primarily NTR route now? The changelog does seem to sugguest that if im reading it right.
Probably will...65% of the people (at the moment that i'm writing this) that play this game play with ntr on, is where most of the money probably comes from.

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
Also GuapoMan i don't know if is intentional (but i believe that is not) when you ask anastasia how she ended there, the filters don't work.

Skaldy

Nov 7, 2017
I always wonder what the deal is drooling girls with sticking out tongues. Must be the same stupid idea as all those girls today making duck-faces when creating their 1001th selfie.

No I don't get really warm over it.
people who are very distant to sex(namely incels and 90 percent of this forum) think that if women can accumulate high levels of pleasure their brain will go high wire, they will make strange faces, lose their minds and squirt.

people who claim these things are real are either living in a basement or never met a woman before

3.40 star(s) 21 Votes