Unity - Completed - SEX Hospital [Final] [Dirty Adventures]

1. 2.00 star(s)

qljrnt6jc4eh2

Game version: Final

Another generic sex game from Dirty Adventures. They keep flooding FN, each with a different setting, but all of them are very short, have no story and feel like being made for single-use only. I honestly do not understand why F95 still adds this trash.
  2. 1.00 star(s)

Flaughty

Animations and scenes are okay I guess, writing is god awful and its less then a hour long... the preview pictures are pretty much all the scenes you get. Feels like a tech demo for their animations.
  3. 2.00 star(s)

Requiem131

This one is pretty mediocre. First of all, the story has no interest, makes no sense, characters are unbelievable and all that. Writing is decent, but nothing special either. And I'm not sure how much the choices you make impact the game beyond the main choice of which girl you have a mentor.

Render quality though is pretty decent and there are lots of small animations during conversations and obviously during sex. Sex scenes are not the best, but they do their job, but are certainly quite short and undeveloped. It has music but it's annoying, it also has a few sound effects like moans. And at least in my playthrough I found no bugs.

So, all in all, a short experience you can quickly play through, enjoy a bit and forget shortly after.