Ren'Py - Sex in Teyvat [v0.4] [Alpes0601]

1. 4.00 star(s)

MaiShibari

Judging it as a 0.1 demo

UI and menus look meh, but everything works fine and no errors were encountered.
    Ero scenes are good, but nothing special
    Writing is where the game excels (though you really need a proofreader, the amount of typos is insane). I love Lumine's characterization. I love her little expressions. I love how controlling, possessive, direct, and horny she is. I like other people's interactions with her.
    Being able to complete quests in multiple ways is nice, allowing you to discover the sex scene and more dialogue options. No use for any of the mora I can get, as far as I see.
    I couldn't progress with Amber at all, so I assume those images just aren't implemented yet.
    It's nice to have an interesting love triangle with Jean and Diluc, but I haven't figured out what's the point of making their relationship worse, so that's either future update material or too obtuse to figure out.
    There's a ton of effort put into the break up dialogue so it's weird that all it does is worsen your progress.

Things I hope will improve:
    Uses for mora
    Uses for mancave
    Love triangle mechanics, since I assume Eula x Amber will include something similar