Ren'Py Abandoned Sex Is War [v0.02.01] [Qutds]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

camdanryeker

Jul 2, 2020
Ok he posted an update on twitter that due to things happening in his country, he has to stop the project for a little bit. He'll come back at some stage. This isn't abandoned yet. For anyone subscribed, he pleaded to unsubscribe and to come back when he posts again.
I feel like it's going to die. That's what happens to most games that pause this early into their development.

RazerVee

Nov 10, 2021
Android version is 0.1 bruh i thought it's the same latest version cuz you dont explain the version for android

zerodead

Engaged Member
Jan 18, 2018
after 4 attempts, I managed to translate this parody

I did a quick translation to Portuguese, it is not a professional translation, and a simply amateur translation.

-------------------------------------------------- ------------
depois de 4 tentativas. eu conseguir traduzir essa parodia

Fiz uma tradução para o português, não e uma Tradução profissional, e uma tradução simplesmente amadora.

1662065540135.png
1662065559098.png
1662166492611.png

Tradução com pouca revisão para a versão : V0-02-01

Last edited:

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Why would the developer remove the history functionality in Renpy and make the text so fucking slow. You can't speed up the text the text speed option has been disabled also. Basic UI functionality been removed in game no way to go back in history and the text speed is totally broken! I really do not know how any dev can break basic Renpy functionality.

Now for the story it's shit.. this guy is the total scum of the century! Everyone of his thoughts is total cringe.. It feels like I am playing the most dirtiest piece of shit scum on the planet! Unless you thrive in playing such scum than you will not enjoy this game which I sure as hell did not. All MC should have some sort of redeeming quality but this guy is FUCKING PURE EVIL DEMONIC SCUM SUCKING TRASH!

MC fucking smirking evil grin would turn any girl away from him he has that malicious look but they all appear to like him? Seriously could not even draw the guy as someone handsome who can hide evil intentions as described. So the game makes fun of all the girls making them too stupid to see his evil lecherous smirk while talking to them.. ruining all the girls intelligence.

I could not stand even trying to play this MC I have played many harem games but this is more like pure fucking FEMDOM SLAVERY type shit. Every thought of his is pure TRASH! How the HELL does this not have the fucking DOM tag? There is no fucking way it should not have when his every thought is all woman are bitches to be fucked!

If it had proper tags I would of never touched this game.

UI: 2/5 (history disabled and text is so damn slow. Text speed is broken)
Sound: 1/5 (some bird sounds but no music in game that I have heard)
Story: 1/5 (the MC is such pure trash that I could not stomach hearing this trashes thoughts)

Last edited:

SHREDDER1976

Feb 25, 2021
Win: - MEGA - download links not working, ie down

can be downloaded at

Reactions: Phoenix342423

Ms_Marvel-Fan

Feb 20, 2023
Idk the future of this game for me im gonna say we wont get news from it so we could say its abandoned but we never know

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes