VN - Unity - Completed - Sex, Love & Girls [Final] [Taboo]

1. 1.00 star(s)

Cartageno

TL;DR: basically this is a whole lot of nothing

You start off with a short story about some dating app where you have five matches. Why these girls matched you is open for debate, but you go on five dates, one with each, in one playthrough.

A date consists of a little of very basic dialogue during which the girl will ask you three questions with three possible choices - pick right three times (some questions have two correct answers) and she will have sex with you, after a simple (and skippable) puzzle. Sex is a three second loop with some changing camera angles. Well, you can watch it as long as you like.

Success or no, you get to the next date/girl afterwards. Same story. That's it. After five dates you get transported back to the main menu, where you can rewatch the loop of your conquest plus one additional still in the gallery.

There is no real story, the girls do not have any personality except for the very over the top cliché of gamer girl, book nerd, pseudo punk girl, rich bitch, and the dialogue plays heavily into that, so there's no surprises there.

Quality of life is lacking as well: say you want to unlock the gamer girl. Since she is fifth in the list, you will have to go through the other four dates first, no way of skipping.

The good news is that except for one scene (and the missing animations and minor sounds) you can see everything this game has to offer in the preview pictures of the original post.

I get that some people like to just get quick fapping material and don't want to bother with story, characters, decisions or the like. That's not me though, so I will rate it lower. But even they should normally not be satisfied, since this game doesn't even deliver on that front. There is no foreplay, there is no cumshot, just suddenly after the right answers we are naked and doing it. In the same position forever and ever.

Two stars because it doesn't crash and works, but I really was tempted to change that rule I have in ratings for this game. A, heck, this isn't a game, this is a tech demo at best, from which a game could evolve. One star.
  2. 1.00 star(s)

yxdsaq

The game's empty, Gallery is 5pictures and 5 looped renders (2seconds of content with 4 angles, on a loop, endlessly). Gameplay... well. there isnt any. these 15min it took to replay the whole game 3times to unlock everything were a waste of time.
  3. 1.00 star(s)

Ai Shoujo Fan

Boring game. You talk to a female. If you choose the right responses several times, she will sleep with you. But only after you complete a puzzle. Then you get to watch an extremely short and unimpressive (because the 3d models don't look so great) video clip that you have no control of and which will disappear if you left-click one too many times. And then rinse and repeat. There are plenty of games that pretty much use this video clip technique and the game is mostly just all video, but those other games were much more fun and enticing. I wouldn't waste time downloading this one. It's not worth it.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

funkyW1nkerB3an

I like the girls. I like the dialog. I like the Art. I like the sound design. Good vibes as well. It's aesthetic and the presentation is insanely high quality. Nice environments. The gameplay is minimal. I skip sliding block puzzles tho. Not a fan of those. Good thing they thought to put a clear skip puzzle button on it. It's short but sweet. Not necessarily a bad thing, I like that they respect the player's time. Not sure if you can jump back to any girl you fail at, would be a nice addition but not needed because of the short length. The animations aren't great, but I appreciate that they are present at all. There was some thought and care put into it. Great job. I do like it. So, I rated it higher than average. Best of in the art department. It's shy of best of in the other categories but was a real good attempt. For future games, I'd recommend more dialog and choices. I don't mind reading even subpar material if I'm looking at gorgeous suggestive art while doing it. Forgo sliding blocks. A shame we didn't get more of the girls. Worth a try if you're into art and want a quick linear story with a few lewd animations. I'll be sure to keep an eye out for the dev's future work.