Unreal Engine - Sex Machines [v0.7.2] [Nathan]

1. 4.00 star(s)

katmandomo

Version Reviewed: v0.7.2

VR Hardware: Quest 2

Overview: Have some postapocalptic fun with your girl companion or something, I don't know.

Story: You are in a small room with a fuck machine and a girl. There is also a vending machine. Eventually you get out to another room with a different fuck machine.

Gameplay: I'm being generous but there are some puzzle elements to the game. Some of it is just due to having virtually no instructions.

On the Quest you have to click the middle finger button to switch between "pick stuff up" and "button press mode". Once you figure that out it is just a matter of figuring out what to push, the girl seems to know what to do. It doesn't seem to matter which mode you are in, you can caress the girl.

A vending machine in the room with you can dispense upgrades that you then have to figure out how to install. Installing them is a matter of just picking them up and waving them around in the general vicinity of where they need to be. Not too difficult. The one thing that confused me however is that the fuckmachine overheats badly, but the vending machine sells three different coolers, all of which appear to be mutually incompatible, but no matter which one you install the machine seems to overheat just as fast. There might be some gameplay mechanic I'm missing because it seems confusing.

The second room has another fuck machine hidden behind a couple of easy puzzles, but it bugged out on me pretty badly. The screenshots suggest there are more rooms but I couldn't figure out a way to access them. Either I missed something or the game bugged out on me even more.

There is a credit system, it didn't work the first time I played, but the second time it did slowly increase as I left the girl on the machine.

Graphics: Not terrible. They aren't incredible, but they're not terrible either. The girl is hot and the environments are immersive.

Sound: Not much, some moans from the girl and a few squeaks of rusty machinery but that's it.

Conclusion: As far as VR games go this isn't that bad. It has a bit of variety but it really needs fleshing out, or maybe a help system or something. I'm thinking I may have missed a big chunk of the game but it's impossible to tell for sure.
  2. 1.00 star(s)

qwartzy

Terrible controls for Index VR, moving around is erratic and god forbid you move the joystick a milimeter in the wrong direction then you spend 5 minutes stuck in some wall, parts are scattered fuck knows where, vending machines should be renamed to "Not available in this version" dispensaries, maybe it will be good in a few more versions, right now it's not.
  3. 3.00 star(s)

KL-001-A

Janky as heck, deep as a puddle, currency doesn't work, machine parts are just slapped around in random places, IDK.
    You end up spending more time looking for things that actually do stuff than the amount of time you DO things.
    I think my biggest complaint is that it doesn't FEEL like it's at v0.5.5, it feels more like v0.2 or so, there's just too many things that feel like they're just there as placeholders, and what's there isn't particularly fleshed out.
  4. 3.00 star(s)

ViccieBros

Hello, nice to see a simulator, with only high tech bondage-toy machines. I played the version before. I would give it 3 stars because the response and interaction with the female "victim" was not implemented.
    I think the best thing is to have more options to try different settings. This way you can tease the tied lady nicely. Possibly on the brink of orgasm?? Keep it up.

altered my rating; It's really only VR know. So not playable for me anymore.