Unity - Completed - Sex Maniac Mansion [Final] [Knot Games]

1. 5.00 star(s)

PootisPenser76

Very nice game. Kept me entertained right until the end.
    I love games where you play more than you read. This game is exactly that. You move around, you get caught and there is femdom. You try to open doors until you collect all the items.
    It has a gallery!!! (When you complete it)

It did not get boring :) Thanks to some people's posts in this thread you can find answers that you need to open certain doors.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Boobybob187

I personally liked this game. Mainly because of the great artwork.
    The gameplay is a bit dull. It's a puzzle oriented game in a big mansion where you baiscally just roam around trying to find the next steps. There are no quest logs, only some hints. I found the level of difficulty just right, but thats subjective.

If the artwork weren't that great, the game would probably get a way worst rating. Since it's short tho, I don't see a reason why you shouldn't give it a shot.
  3. 4.00 star(s)

downloaderbo

Very good but not enough worked game.

The ambient is very good.

Pros:
    - A lot of great artwork on the walls of the haunted mansion.
    - Very exciting mechanics.
    - Dark ambience is great.

Cons:
    - Some puzzles really difficult to guess without exploring the entire damn mansion.
    - Walls art pictures not in the gallery.

All and all, very good but need refining.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

Tastycakes19

I love these style games, wish there was more like these. Also, I love the art style. It kind of reminds me of h doom in the sense of game mechanics, minus the shooting obviously. But i really enjoyed this game . Please make more like this !
  5. 3.00 star(s)

BackRunner

I'mma rate this one as 3.5 stars. It ain't bad but it ain't that good too.
    Pros:
    - its entertaining enough
    - I enjoyed some of the puzzles and riddles
    - the scenes are serviceable enough
    - sound is pretty neat, can really pinpoint on where the girls are.
    - the spook comes from the hallucinations and they come in randomly

Cons:
    - my major complain is that when reading clues on how to solve puzzles or riddles, the text saying the clue gets erased if you have a curse and you trigger a hallucination so you got to click again on the clue. God help you if you are carrying all the curses.
    - only 3 "real" scenes per girl (except for the bj door) which is 12 all in all with some sprinkling of hallucinations.
    - the only spooks come from hallucinations
  6. 2.00 star(s)

akeno111

you walk around the mansion, going through doors, with no sense of direction, wandering aimlessly left clicking on things until they work. It's labeled as horror, but there is ZERO horror.

There's 4 girls, 2 animated CGs each, so you get 8 CGs to collect. 1 CG is obtained when you "fuck" them 4 times with the same animation.

I wasn't able to complete the game. I did spend 10 minutes aimlessly going through doors and intentionally feeding myself to the women.