VN - Unity - Completed - Sex of Thrones [Final] [Taboo Tales]

1. 5.00 star(s)

dhffasd

Great animations and you can skip text. The images are high quality and there is a lot of content. The only thing is it doesn't really tell you how to unlock each scene you just have to play through all the scenerios.
  2. 2.00 star(s)

MikesDK

I think you can forget story in this one, its more about where to go to fuck the next bimbo,

Not sure why so many has issues with running the game, i only got a RTX 4060 and animations where smooth and fine, the music is fine, but the voices aka moans was stuttering for some weird reason which you can just turn off, but other then that game ran fine for me, maybe its more based on cpu i dunno but im running with a ryzen 9 7950x and like i sadi smooth sailing.

In any case game is just a pure fuckfest where you pretty much just go from one girl to another and fuck her, no choices in it either so everything in game is forced including fetishes and i hope you like anal since theres quite alot of it.

Still story is lacking so i wouldent waste the time downloading 10+ gb for this game.

Sex scenes are talked as high quality but i dunno they are very short and dosent really have any dialogs while its going on since just a single click will end the sex scenes.

Renders arent really the best quality going normal gameplay.

Another idiotic thing is that every man in the game has a horse dick, it looks so stupid and pretty much kills any sex scenes due to the stupidity of that, i mean girls even does BJ taking it all in, its... yeah.....meh.
  3. 1.00 star(s)

.Sirene

If you're looking for something that is jam packed full of ultra-high quality models which is usually reserved for usage in a 3D scene render as opposed to an actual game, then look no further! Here it is!

This game is guaranteed to run like ass on a 4090! Tried and tested, verified unplayable ;-) But wait, there's more! It also hates the Intel i7 14th Gen processor too!

All in all, this game is not worth your time downloading - the screenshots provide all the information you could ever need in this case, assets probably obtained from Humble Bundle asset weekly, shoved into Unity and slapped out to the market.

Oh, I also forgot - this game is 11gb... That's 11gb you'll spend downloading something, to only realize later on that in the current form, it's crap. Save your bandwidth, time & sanity.
  4. 1.00 star(s)

paidfire

At the first glance it looks like the developer really tried to do better than their previous games. Unfortunately, they failed.

The game lacks optimization. My PC runs pretty much anything on high/ultra smoothly. This game took a long time to load and there are some stutterings in the scenes.
    The actual sex scenes follow the exact recipe of this dev's old games: 5-second long looped animations. Instead of having 1 per sex scene there are 5. It is a progress indeed but it's still bad. On top of bad writing, horrible dialogues and annoying minigames (I never liked those), even the good graphics fail to redeem this garbage of a game.

Save your time, your internet traffic (11 GB is probably a lot for a hot pile of crap) and skip this game.
  5. 1.00 star(s)

Mordikay

I'm sure the game is great and all and I don't know anything about coding or Unity Engine but the game runs like utter crap.

I'm on a fairly decent gaming PC running Baldurs Gate 3 and such on ultra settings and no issues with any Unity games in the past either but this game can barely run and any animated scene is lagging out of it's mind with all the sound stuttering making it basically unplayable and all the scenes we are here for unwatchable.

1 star for an unplayable game which I'm sure would actually be great and with good animation if it wasn't for this.

And if anyone is curious, yes all gf drivers and stuff is up to date, can run new tripple A released on ultra settings etc.