VN - Others - Completed - Sex Puppet [Final] [Quarkyifu]

1. 2.00 star(s)

Alfre4u

Suggest skip function kinectic novel that it, with small added bit on more then usual lesbian content being the only saving grace.

Note: no animation (no tag so should have been obvious but if using Koi why not least minimal :/ )

Very dragged out story that even on skip seems to long and repetitive with lazy re-use shots.

Suggest playing any other Koi game.
    Also
    くもり空 review, is great in explaining a lot more then I did if curious for actual bigger details like on preachyness of this game etc... and very well done.
  2. 2.00 star(s)

くもり空

Skippable. I was interested in the premise at first, but this visual novel just felt empty from start to finish.
    You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
    In conclusion, I don't recommend this "game," even if you're interested in the premise like I was. It's clear that the story is just there for context, but not even the sex scenes are that good. Some of the lesbian scenes were decent, but not worth it. There's literally no reason for you to play this instead of Koikatsu, especially when some of the scenes are only one line. Just take a screenshot, type something in Photoshop and you'll have the same experience.