EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
cf5cc54d60237cf3e2eca66a7521ee56.png

Overview:
Annie and James decide to have an open relationship and are soon setting each other up with girls and guys to play with.​

Thread Updated: 2021-02-15
Release Date: 2021-02-15
Developer: Quarkyifu -
Censored: No
Version: Final
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Android: - - - -

l1Mflj.png W8_4BA.png kYtbBM.png 7ddkHz.png rhIyxd.png 30af7fa22203a0661fec605c4bd8fe15.png 75d0f06c6eb893afa26c2b9a877834c0.png f77a3539a5fa4fe3ec3612d5ffe17f5d.png

Last edited:

LonDonJohnSon

Feb 14, 2019
why play this, when i can just play koikatsu?
Yep. I’m of the same opinion. Most games using Koikatsu at least use all custom models (and I say that as someone who is a big fan of the original models the game comes with, especially weirdo alien girl) and custom maps. This looks like it wouldn’t be different enough to justify downloading. I’m gonna give it a shot just because I want to support new games. Hoping it’ll be decent.

Lerd0

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
Yep. I’m of the same opinion. Most games using Koikatsu at least use all custom models (and I say that as someone who is a big fan of the original models the game comes with, especially weirdo alien girl) and custom maps. This looks like it wouldn’t be different enough to justify downloading. I’m gonna give it a shot just because I want to support new games. Hoping it’ll be decent.
Waiting to know if it's worth the download.
After reading the review gonna say it ain't worth it.
Thanks for the share.

Last edited:

blackmasha

Jun 21, 2018
why play this, when i can just play koikatsu?
I asked the same, it's not on renpy engine which I assume would make the game easier to work on and use, and also I didn't see animations so either I missed them or it's a full picture game on a weird engine I never seen before.

mintdang5566

Aug 6, 2017
Haven't played yet, but I plan on playing this soon, so please forgive me if what I say in the next sentence is wrong.
Shouldn't there be a swinging tag or something, cuz based on the description, the lead characters are in an open relationship?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Haven't played yet, but I plan on playing this soon, so please forgive me if what I say in the next sentence is wrong.
Shouldn't there be a swinging tag or something, cuz based on the description, the lead characters are in an open relationship?
I hate the fact that I know this but that would depend on the situation. Swinging is when two couples play together. "Op*n r*elationship is a much more broad term. I feel dirty just for typing that out.

As for the game, I haven't played it and it but I am guessing it needs an NTR tag.

Reactions: mintdang5566

h3llonearth

May 23, 2019
Any help getting this to work would be appreciated. The game "starts" but there's no window, just a tab and audio.

mintdang5566

Aug 6, 2017
I hate the fact that I know this but that would depend on the situation. Swinging is when two couples play together. "Op*n r*elationship is a much more broad term. I feel dirty just for typing that out.

As for the game, I haven't played it and it but I am guessing it needs an NTR tag.
So, I've finished playing it, and there's no instances of NTR in this visual novel. She does sexual acts with various boys in the game, and she even says that she loves one of them (I think it was just a heat of the moment thing). However, the game ends with the female lead staying with the male lead. This was simply a VN where both leads just have sexual experiences with other people, and they tell their respective partners about their (s)experiences later.

Also, this game might need a kinetic tag. There's no choices whatsoever.

2.00 star(s) 2 Votes