molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Not a bad VN. Would of been nice to had some animation but it was a decent static game. Finished it.

finndem

Aug 13, 2020
Anyone know if there's a way to open up more save slots? I like to save before different scenes in case I want to revisit them.

PervxKing

Aug 8, 2017
When I run the App all i get is NW.JS Screen Looks like a Browser How do i Start or Play the game though any help would be appreciated

primarx

Dec 17, 2018
Don't see NTR in this game at all. It's Sharing tag all over the game. also, group sex/orgy tag could be applied. not sure about
swinging tag

s1im

Jun 26, 2018
No mention of Linux support in OP, but FYI for those interested, I was able to run this game via Wine in Ubuntu Linux.

I've just got into the introductory part of the game as of this post, but thus far everything seems to work okay - no glitches.

Firaxius

Aug 13, 2020
For your information NTR stands for 3 different meanings.

Netori = you have sex with the LI of another person
Netorase = you encourage your LI to have sex with others
Netorare = your LI get forced by others in having sex

So this game could be considered Netorase NTR since you have an open relation where allowed to have sex with others.

LeFapman

Oct 29, 2018
One of the worst games ever made.

Characters are completely unnatural, they have zero personality, there's no development to how they feel because they say nonsense all the time. First guy gave a coach speech of redpill ideologies out of the blue and the girl just bluntly accepts everything thrown at her, like "yeah I know I'm a worthless woman that should be treated as an object because the men are a special kind who provides his seed for us and he has the right to cheat on me with how many other girls he wants, because boys will be boys"... and it was at this time they fell in love.

I mean, what? Not that I mind ideologies in any game, but the way it was told was just awful, very bad writing as the character was just spitting words and the girl just went with it. Turns out the first guy was a submissive cuck... Nothing out of the ordinary, consdering... and the other characters are just... I don't know, dolls with no life, no opinion whatsoever, just following the plot as it tries to develop.

2.00 star(s) 2 Votes