VN Others Completed Complete Sex Teacher Tsuyoshi [Silkys]

alterunic

Mar 23, 2023
Release Date: 2013-11-29
Original Title: SEXティーチャー剛史 ~純情乙女が濡らしちゃう秘密の性感授業~
Aliases: Sex Teacher Tsuyoshi ~Junjou Otome ga Nurashichau Himitsu no Seikan Jugyou~
Developer: Silky's
Censored: Yes (Mosaics)
Version: Final
Language: English (Sugoi MTL)
Voices: Japanese
Length: Short (2-10 hours)
VNDB:

SVN made a patch for this game earlier this year. I tried it out and found that it butchered a lot of text by cutting off long lines at some game-constrained character limit.
After spending some time researching the game script format (virtual machine bytecode!) I ended up writing my own tool for extracting and replacing the text in the game files. I dealt with long lines of dialogue by splitting them into two separate dialogue entries.
This is a re-translation, but since I also used the Sugoi offline translation model it's very similar to SVN's release. I did manually edit some lines, but only about 1%. There are plenty of mis-translated pronouns and weird phrases as expected from MTL, so this is by no means a "good" translation. All I can say is that it's sufficiently readable and that I was able to 100% complete the game using this patch without ever feeling like I didn't understand what was going on. See also the preview below.

How to use: unpack the patch into the game directory, overwriting the existing mes.arc file.
Download the game (pre-patched): game thread

(will not be updated after it goes down)
I could not figure out how to make an installer-free archive of the game. If anyone wants to do that and then post a Game Request please feel free to do so.

Save file for gallery unlock is attached.

Lastly, if anyone wants to work on improving the translation, either by running it through a better MTL like GPT4 or by editing manually please reply on this thread and I'll try to give you the raw/translated text in whatever format you need.

Last edited:
May 18, 2018
..So is it complete or not? you have it marked as complete but are requesting a translation that's a bit confusing.
Also how good /bad is the default Mtl on a scale of Engrish to Engoash. if its the second one i don't know if it should be marked as complete (i.m.o)
btw its better to manually set the installation destination and when You make sure it runs you[ right click -->send to --> compress--> then upload it to file host]

Last edited:

alterunic

Mar 23, 2023
..So is it complete or not? you have it marked as complete but are requesting a translation that's a bit confusing.
Also how good /bad is the default Mtl on a scale of Engrish to Engoash. if its the second one i don't know if it should be marked as complete (i.m.o)
This is not a translation request, it's a complete translation.

I suppose I might rate it "Engrish" using your scale, but that's highly subjective.
Anyway, here's a transcript of the prologue so you can judge for yourself.

May 18, 2018
This is not a translation request, it's a complete translation.

I suppose I might rate it "Engrish" using your scale, but that's highly subjective.
Anyway, here's a transcript of the prologue so you can judge for yourself.
yah its more on the side of Engrish not the worst just the wording is a little off in some spots.
my confusion came from this poste being in the [Development -Translation] threads along with me skimming and my brain hyper focusing on the last two lines.

alterunic

Mar 23, 2023
I managed to patch the game exe to bypass the registry check, so now it will run without complaining about not being "installed". I guess the next step is to repack, upload and file a Game Request.
Update: the game has been uploaded in this thread.

Last edited: