Unity - Completed - Sex Time with Aika [Final] [Shoes]

1. 2.00 star(s)

Rosayee

For what is essentially just a customizable gallery viewer, this some pretty good stuff in it. While yes overall it is "Poor" rating, I love the fact that this game has potential to be good. Each of the 9 backgrounds have their own special motif, including sounds echoing or not, and some pretty impressive lighting. The pixel animation for the 12 poses is smooth, with a speed and even opacity adjustment feature (and of course cum button). If this game was expanded upon, maybe giving more girl/guy options, more audio files (only has 2 girl moans, 1 sex plap and 1 cum, each with an echo variant from my findings), and slap gameplay to it, I can see it boosted up to 5-star ranking. But as it is, and considering it has been Completed for 2 years, I don't think we'll get to see it reach that wasted potential.
  2. 2.00 star(s)

kaizoman

the first and 2nd gif are basically the entire game.
    you can switch between several background
    and several sex scenes

its very short but well done
    there is the problem that the girl always sounds the same. theres one scene where she has a dick in her mouth and her pussy, yet she still moans as if her mouth was free.

i would give this a 2.5 star, theres really not much to it.
    animations look good, pixel art looks good, but its not really a game. more a handful of gifs with the same sount over and over.