Sex toy integration?

If your favorite game get sex toy integration would you buy one?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Kamashi

Nov 24, 2018
More games get support for synchronize stroker and vibrator, is this worth it?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Maggott2445632

F4C430

Dec 4, 2018
I voted 'no' here though because i'm not going to buy one just because my favorite game adds support for it. I would want there to be many games that have support, AND they have to be games i'd want to play. I'm not going to play a game i don't like just for the sex toy integration when I already have a really hard time finding games worth playing in the first place.

And considering how the simple and cheap way to do it has already been there for years (gamepad rumble using the built-in API in game engines like Unity, Unreal, and Godot) but no one is using it, it seems like there's a distinct lack of interest from players and devs. Even my poll that you linked only has 14 votes over the past 9 months.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Isn't that stuff for cams and such?
Why not for games too?

F4C430

Dec 4, 2018
So i just did a quick test to see just how easy it would be to at least implement gamepad vibration in Godot. It literally took me 10 minutes to add it to an existing project because i had to read the docs, but it was as simple as just adding an Input.start_joy_vibration(0, 1, 0, 1) API call to make a weak vibration for 1 second. The best part is that i don't even have to play the game with the gamepad to take advantage of this. There's no reason why we can't at least have gamepad vibration in adult games made in Unity, Unreal, or Godot except that people don't care.

Dec 7, 2017
So i just did a quick test to see just how easy it would be to at least implement gamepad vibration in Godot. It literally took me 10 minutes to add it to an existing project because i had to read the docs, but it was as simple as just adding an Input.start_joy_vibration(0, 1, 0, 1) API call to make a weak vibration for 1 second. The best part is that i don't even have to play the game with the gamepad to take advantage of this. There's no reason why we can't at least have gamepad vibration in adult games made in Unity, Unreal, or Godot except that people don't care.
How many people play adult games with a controller? otherwise its just vibrating on the ground. Also saying because you can vibrate a controller for one second means each game can add it is like saying because i can lerp a cubes transforms easily each game should have full animation. having an entire new animation pass for every part of the game is gonna cut down on other content, and is more time consuming if all of this has to be added after the fact. not only that this isnt a one and done development thing, once added each bit of new content now has to have time spent adding vibrations to it.

KnightWulf

May 4, 2021
I currently use Lovense Max 2 for both Koikatsu and Honey Select, and they're pretty immersive for when you just want to enjoy the experience. Yes you could use your hands, but using a sex toy helps to make the game more entertaining and interactive in my opinion.

Last edited:
Reactions: Moschaa

F4C430

Dec 4, 2018
How many people play adult games with a controller? otherwise its just vibrating on the ground. Also saying because you can vibrate a controller for one second means each game can add it is like saying because i can lerp a cubes transforms easily each game should have full animation. having an entire new animation pass for every part of the game is gonna cut down on other content, and is more time consuming if all of this has to be added after the fact. not only that this isnt a one and done development thing, once added each bit of new content now has to have time spent adding vibrations to it.
You don't play the game with the controller. With Godot (no idea on the other game engines), you can still use keyboard and mouse while getting rumble vibrations on the controller--i've verified that this is true. Put your controller where you want it to vibrate. . No one is saying that all games should have it just because it's possible. My focus was the opposite, that no one has been using it (that i know of) despite it being possible. And like i said, that's likely because people don't really care to have it except for a select few.

Dec 7, 2017
You don't play the game with the controller. With Godot (no idea on the other game engines), you can still use keyboard and mouse while getting rumble vibrations on the controller--i've verified that this is true. Put your controller where you want it to vibrate. . No one is saying that all games should have it just because it's possible. My focus was the opposite, that no one has been using it (that i know of) despite it being possible. And like i said, that's likely because people don't really care to have it except for a select few.
I guess I missunderstood you then, seemed like you were saying every dev should take time to implement it because it would be so simple. yeah in each major game engine its just one command to vibrate the controller, dont know about godot but you can usually controll which controller and which motor in the controller vibrates too (in unity you just put 2 floats into .setmotorspeeds of the controller you want for example).
The problem with a feature like this is that it needs to be scripted per scene if you wanted it to match what was happening, and that means constant dev time with each bit of new content, its just not worth it unless a good chunk of your audience would use it.

Reactions: F4C430