Mitsuna

Jun 21, 2019
Im always curious if dev's just dont compress their games or if the compressors are over compressing xD
Well if you like glitches and eye gouging artifacts you can use "compressed". Luckily some devs are still sane and provide either high quality jpeg or (semi)lossless png. The same applies to audio/video quality.

Reactions: Choo-choo

Crazy_Chameleon

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2019
Does anyone know how to fish? I've gotten the old fishing rod but it doesn't appear in tools and no matter where I click on the pier nothing happens ..

Edit : Okay nvm kinda gave up on the game the days pass way too fast and just going BLACKOUT no rest of the day for you if your stam hits 0 is stupid. Just tell me you can't do something cos low stamina geez.

Last edited:

Exoplast

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
Im always curious if dev's just dont compress their games or if the compressors are over compressing xD
It depends on the game. Some games has png which are very big 5mb and higher which can be compressed easily without quality loss. But on the other side some games has good compressions , then the images take a big quality loss. For example this game: It has loss his color brightness , but reduce has reduce the file size from 3,95mb to 132kb.

manscout

Jun 13, 2018
Oof, ran into quite a nasty bug, when you unlock Lamir's second quest (after getting the second affection level up alert for her after a night of sleep), if the first time you visit the bath house at night after that is on a friday, then you will be permanently locked out from doing Lamir's second quest. The bug is in map 009, event 057.

Elinniel

Game Developer
Jan 20, 2019
Oof, ran into quite a nasty bug, when you unlock Lamir's second quest (after getting the second affection level up alert for her after a night of sleep), if the first time you visit the bath house at night after that is on a friday, then you will be permanently locked out from doing Lamir's second quest. The bug is in map 009, event 057.
Thanks for the feedback, we'll take a look at it.

I cant get the first maribel quest can anybody help I have been gifting her for like 2 weeks
The first Maribel quest doesn't start when the mc wakes up, rather it happens when entering the farm during the morning or afternoon (06:00~18:00). Also, her second quest only starts when entering her clinic at night (18:00~22:00).
We do plan on making these events easier for to player to find, but in the meanwhile, if you have any other problems you can look to see where to find all scenes.

4.30 star(s) 19 Votes