Pugkipz

Jul 23, 2019
Talking to Clarine for the first time at the beginning gives me this error:
Failed to load img/pictures/Clarine_B_Surprised.png

I checked game folder and the RAR, That image seems to be missing, Not sure if the RAR got an incomplete download, Or maybe the picture got lost in the update? Imma try re-downloading to check, If I dont edit this post, Assume that the re-download didnt work, And i'd appreciate some help D:

Dec 26, 2017
Talking to Clarine for the first time at the beginning gives me this error:
Failed to load img/pictures/Clarine_B_Surprised.png

I checked game folder and the RAR, That image seems to be missing, Not sure if the RAR got an incomplete download, Or maybe the picture got lost in the update? Imma try re-downloading to check, If I dont edit this post, Assume that the re-download didnt work, And i'd appreciate some help D:
Yup, i had the same problem before, and yes the image is just not there, I just went into the img/pictures folder and renamed a copy of her nude image from N to B and it worked fine....even did it to everyone else's pics

Reactions: Hillborne

Ravenmore

Dec 20, 2017
For some reason, I can't interact with the statue in front of Maribel's clinic which is supposed to fix saves for longer days. My save file is from version 3.5.

ThatBoy

Sep 8, 2018
I'm having an error at the start of the game after the tour. When talking to Clarine for the first time i get : Failed to load img/picture/Clarine_B_Surprised.img. So that sucks because i'm softlocked now...

Last edited:

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
I'm having an error at the start of the game after the tour. When talking to Clarine for the first time i get : Failed to load img/picture/Clarine_B_Surprised.img. So that sucks because i'm softlocked now...
Please refer to post #867, not even a page behind yours.

Reactions: ThatBoy

Letstryitout

Sep 11, 2018
Uhh, I had a bug where I cannot save, and when tried to overwrite, the save was deleted instead.

++ It seems to happen when I use the Clarine_B_Surprised img provided above, the scene happens, but then you cannot save.

Last edited:

Drewbie

Oct 21, 2017
Uhh, I had a bug where I cannot save, and when tried to overwrite, the save was deleted instead.

++ It seems to happen when I use the Clarine_B_Surprised img provided above, the scene happens, but then you cannot save.
Yeah I had a similar thing happen to me. I didn't use that specific image, what I did was go find an old version and just extract the images from that and only let the ones extract that didn't overwrite anything so I assumed it put that image in there, but then like you said I couldn't save and it just deleted saves when I tried.

Fringgs

Oct 14, 2018
Still remember when i first saw this game and instantly the red hair saucy looking warrior woman caught my eyes..
was like "damn! nice muscle girl waifu femdom here we go!" then moments later "oh fuck! we doin sword fighting??!"
still tried tho

Choo-choo

Aug 8, 2017
Still remember when i first saw this game and instantly the red hair saucy looking warrior woman caught my eyes..
was like "damn! nice muscle girl waifu femdom here we go!" then moments later "oh fuck! we doin sword fighting??!"
still tried tho
:LOL:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

saladjuice

Sep 2, 2018
I've been following this game for a long time now I think the progress is a bit slow but I enjoy every update. I like that developer puts more futanari scenes, most developer add just 1 futa character and futa scenes shape around that character but in this game we have Lene, Nihil, that crow girl(?), and the mech girl. Maybe we can see footsie scenes with these girls in the future ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°), I just hope developer doesn't finish the game before he/she puts more scenes for characters. Maybe we will see more characters in the future as well as other maps like city or other villages. I wish I could support the developer.

Onbunga

May 14, 2020
I've been following this game for a long time now I think the progress is a bit slow but I enjoy every update. I like that developer puts more futanari scenes, most developer add just 1 futa character and futa scenes shape around that character but in this game we have Lene, Nihil, that crow girl(?), and the mech girl. Maybe we can see footsie scenes with these girls in the future ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°), I just hope developer doesn't finish the game before he/she puts more scenes for characters. Maybe we will see more characters in the future as well as other maps like city or other villages. I wish I could support the developer.
There is a new build on patreon every month which is quite fast compared to most other games, so I wouldn't say the progress is slow. The amount of futa is just nice because you can play the game and have a lot of content even if you don't like futa. The next futa scene will probably be with Peach.

Reactions: saladjuice
4.40 star(s) 17 Votes