AidsDelivered

Apr 9, 2018
no not at the moment, tho it would suit the character lene to be a top i guess, since she is so aggressive towards the MC, i hope its not the "oh im outwardly aggressive and dominant and an asshole, but inwardly im a little flower waiting to be picked by a strong man" (too stereotypical), or maybe she will be a switch, who knows ?

But donate and help the developers its a good game tbh !

Oct 8, 2018
no not at the moment, tho it would suit the character lene to be a top i guess, since she is so aggressive towards the MC, i hope its not the "oh im outwardly aggressive and dominant and an asshole, but inwardly im a little flower waiting to be picked by a strong man" (too stereotypical), or maybe she will be a switch, who knows ?

But donate and help the developers its a good game tbh !
Nah, I prefer to wait the development, but it feels this is more maledom oriented, I would prefer to support other games I already know that are more femdom.

Reactions: Ianuda

scrumbles

Engaged Member
Jan 12, 2019
Loving what i've seen of the game so far but the game is absurdly unstable. I don't think i've managed more than three minutes gameplay without the game crashing back to the desktop :/

Can keep playing if i save constantly, but thats a very annoying way to play.
Same, I experienced some serious memory leaks every time there was an animated scene. Playing the game on some devices with less than 4 GB of RAM is hard.

Except for that, the game is quite good so far. I have only two remarks:
- I have not found any way to increase the stamina during the day. I thought resting could be useful, but apparently my stats are unaffected. It could be my fault though, maybe I have missed something
- When I defeat a slime/batgirl, either I help her or I let her die. I miss a third option: something like "help her (but skip the scene)"

darkbladerion

Donor
Jul 17, 2017
Really liking the game so far! And footjob scene is definitely appreciated(Also the Ilyana foot kissing, which I found in pics folder!)!
Would be awesome to get one with Lene as well, I mean her revealing footwear is kinda begging to be taken off, and her attitude seems to be giving a chance of some feet related stuff happening(Though I wonder if she has a cuter side to herself too, gotta love a nice tsundere) XD. Though seeing how she is a futa on the pic here... I hope there will be some kind of choice in her route if we want her to stay futa, or become fully female.

Either way though, keep up the good work! :D

tehfish

Aug 22, 2016
Same, I experienced some serious memory leaks every time there was an animated scene. Playing the game on some devices with less than 4 GB of RAM is hard.
For me it's a second gen i5 CPU with 8GB RAM (lenovo x220 laptop), though i tend to just hibernate it vs rebooting it for weeks at a time so RAM was likely at least 50-60% used at all times....

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
Oh Lene is a futa...i really liked her design, why dev ? :cry:

Yeah she definitely ruins the "hole" game since she has a pole there, but seriously there is the futa/shemale tag for the game so announcing your disinterest in it on this thread makes no sense.
Well when i played the game some times ago, there wasn't a pic showing she was a shemale, nor the futa/tag, so yeah i guess it can be pretty annoying for some people.

kark

Jun 18, 2017
When i try to save or load i got this bug.
PS: You can see that there is logo at the left of the title, its from another rpg mv game i played before, i dont know if it has something to do.

mesier

Aug 21, 2018
I've been looking forward to the update to this game! Lene ftw! One question, though. I am not able to access my saves from version 0.1.4. Has anyone solved this or do we have to play through it again?

Johnny12

Aug 10, 2017
It's incredibly disappointing that they added a futa character, this was one of the games I was looking most forward to. I even liked that character before :confused:
just don't talk to her i don't think the futa scenes are forced anyway

4.40 star(s) 17 Votes