4.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Hereje

Sep 13, 2019
Yes, yes! let yourself go, embrace this "eternal reich", this is its proper form...fap to it, go wild, embrace your nature, your meaning of existence, excersice your hegemony and fap away.
mercurius.jpg

Nerdskarlate

Oct 12, 2018
U know, with eaching passing day i'm getting to the conclusion that me, the devs and all guys here and a bunch of insane motherfuckers and the fact that i'm gonna play and fap the hell out of this is the proof that i needed.

Last edited:

lowtierntrgod

Nov 4, 2018
Wrong.
It's a common overton window.
Joking around about hitler is just a step towards acceptance of discussion that nazism was not that bad.
They do it all the time.
Also, no wonder that dev is from taiwan those island Chinese are known for their worship of of hitler.
what part of parody do you not grasp?
also jokes about hitler has been done so many times
including one of the legendary british comedians John Cleese
this is not new nor groundbreaking nor do these type of jokes make people accept Nazism
the entire point of shock humor is that its taboo is that these people are bad the joke wouldn't work if people actually agreed with them

TheAvatar

Apr 28, 2017
I don't know how to take the fact that of all the videogame sagas that needed a devoted developmental team, someone decided that the "Sex with Hitler" one did

• Haha
Reactions: belovedeggs

TheAvatar

Apr 28, 2017
Time for people to act shocked and appalled again, I guess. I still say it's hare-brained to think a humorous Taiwanese fingerpainting game about Hitler fucking is somehow a problem when there's a guy right next to you fapping to a chick getting double-dogged by actual dogs, but oh well.
When "got that dog in him" goes too far

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes