2.80 star(s) 11 Votes

SquiggleBoom

May 2, 2021
So I tried this game up to about 10 levels: it's kinda lousy, the guy needs a proofreader, the sex scenes have seem to not exist in the story, just rewards for beating levels. The actual shooting game, while I appreciate that the dev tried to add actual gameplay, is at least functioning but just terrible. Hitler protrayed in a somewhat positive light: not overtly evil or stupid, but made the wrong choices and lost for it. Maybe changes up later in the game but after 10 levels and several uninspiring sex scenes I have lost interest.

Aug 23, 2019
View attachment 1611072

Overview:
Sex With Hitler
is a unique blend of visual novel and top-down shooter.
Fuhrer - is the protagonist of the story, He lost everything and now he’s looking for a new life.
Along with him, you will fight in the fields of World War II and meet five unique heroines,
among whom you will find both friends and enemies.
War-shattered Berlin has new rules, and you will become the one for whom the last word will be.
Thread Updated: 2022-01-22
Release Date: 2022-01-22
Developer: Romantic Room -
Censored: No
Version: Final
Language: English
Other Games: Link
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hahahahahaha, what the fuck?!

F9Zoney

Jul 1, 2018
Because bullying and suicide are sensitive topics!
hmm:
" The United States detonated two over the Japanese cities of and on 6 and 9 August 1945, respectively. The two bombings killed between 129,000 and 226,000 people, most of whom were civilians, and remain the only use of nuclear weapons in armed conflict. " wiki

so we now dont play any english games because they are the worst kind of people? OO

2.80 star(s) 11 Votes