3.00 star(s) 10 Votes

Molvaeth

Aug 30, 2020
And once again it is proofed:

If you spend enough time in the www, there will be nothing that could shock you. But there is always something that can surprise you- for better or for worse.

Reactions: plebbo

delta7nine

Feb 12, 2020
Quite funny when we know how Hitler was impotent and that may be why he harbored so much hate.
You actually believe that story, along with him having a shit fetch, getting pissed on, and one testicle? You can hate the guy all you want, but try to use your brain once in a while.
EDIT: Oh yeah, forgot about the 'being a poly-drug addict" rumor too from the sole testimony of his one quack '''doctor'''. So to get this straight he was a drug addicted, shit and piss loving, incest fetishist, one testicled, impotent non boner having dictator. Got it.

Last edited:

delta7nine

Feb 12, 2020
And I love the sanctimonious comments on here about a Hitler parody game, especially by people who have loli's, furries, and other equally degenerate tastes in their fucking banner. Like: "This is a bridge too far for me!!! I mean I literally jack off to 3D little girl's and have probably molested my little niece once, but this, THIS!!!???

Mannamanna

Jun 13, 2017
You actually believe that story, along with him having a shit fetch, getting pissed on, and one testicle? You can hate the guy all you want, but try to use your brain once in a while.
EDIT: Oh yeah, forgot about the 'being a poly-drug addict" rumor too from the sole testimony of his one quack '''doctor'''. So to get this straight he was a drug addicted, shit and piss loving, incest fetishist, one testicled, impotent non boner having dictator. Got it.
Vegan, you forgot vegan.

Myth1014

Jun 7, 2017
And I love the sanctimonious comments on here about a Hitler parody game, especially by people who have loli's, furries, and other equally degenerate tastes in their fucking banner. Like: "This is a bridge too far for me!!! I mean I literally jack off to 3D little girl's and have probably molested my little niece once, but this, THIS!!!???
Props for somehow managing to equate that to mass genocide

3.00 star(s) 10 Votes