RPGM - Completed - Sex with the plump and erotic women of the village [Final] [Hoi Hoi Hoi]

1. 1.00 star(s)

anon280

version: FInal [ 2024-08-27 ]

Soulless game

• as always, the art is special
      • though i don't get why their nips look as if it's always leaking under the shirt
    • focuses on 3 milfs that do the lewd stuff with you
      • however, it's just one image per interaction with a speed change
    • everything else is a grindy game via RPGM's boring fight mechanics, except this one you need to move the sprites in a turn-base combat which does the inverse of making it interesting
      • you farm levels/get stronger by repeating the H positions with your oneesans but it's just more soulless grind
    • the gallery, you can unlock all scenes
      • and replay the text for it
      • but each piece of CG art is the same crystal sprite and it doesn't show a preview nor has an exit button so you always need to play through the position even if you're just trying to see what it is

It's so sad how such a unique artstyle with a specific kink regurgitate such half-baked games, quarter-baked imo.
    Slap on a progressing story with building sexual tension, and immersive RPG combat mechanics, and you could have a solid game. this isn't even a quick fap game because the sex lacks any driving sexual motive
  2. 3.00 star(s)

theyakuzi

Not bad , I don't like the fact that the animations are just loops and there is no dialogue probably the my biggest turnoff. That being said i still really like the animations but big mistake that there's no plot/buildup just sex and even that's done badly bc of no dialogue

The combat is absolute trash and boring/waste of time

Average straight to the gallery room rpgm game but it's okay the characters look amazing.