Mod Ren'Py SexBot [v1.5_beta] Walkthrough Hand Holder Mod [1.3] [MrBubu]

NaughtyOnes

Aug 7, 2019
Thanks for the feedback. I have tried it out. My goal was to let the player decide the priority based on what they wanted to see. I guess it’s just a matter of subjective opinion.
Few changes I would like to see with the guide
- The ability to reset/backup steps.
- If a route is selected Highlight text that beneficial and determinate to the selected character (Ex if the guide needs 4 Submission the guide will highlight choices that give submission green and those that subtract it Red)

Reactions: Lolpoikop

ilobiti

Feb 4, 2019
If I have to beg you to continue your fantastic mod, I do it.
PLEASE CONTINUE YOUR MOD.
My reason is simple. I can not understand the game authors WT mod.
Perhaps I am not smart enough, but I got your color scheme immediately.
I do not believe to be the only one. Do you get the other WT mod ?
Thanks for your work

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
If I have to beg you to continue your fantastic mod, I do it.
PLEASE CONTINUE YOUR MOD.
My reason is simple. I can not understand the game authors WT mod.
Perhaps I am not smart enough, but I got your color scheme immediately.
I do not believe to be the only one. Do you get the other WT mod ?
Thanks for your work
I agree a billion percent with this statement.

Orsse

Nov 3, 2018
I agree with all the above, please continue! The new system it not that good, i dont wanna know whats coming up. Even if i dont really know the scene i know if its gonna be lite dominent or sub (with alexa for example). PLEEEASE!

Reactions: doujin1

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
I agree with all the above, please continue! The new system it not that good, i dont wanna know whats coming up. Even if i dont really know the scene i know if its gonna be lite dominent or sub (with alexa for example). PLEEEASE!
mine is objectively its pretty damn good. but personal preference, sure, like what you like

Orsse

Nov 3, 2018
mine is objectively its pretty damn good. but personal preference, sure, like what you like
Yeah, i think yours is very good and a big help. But its something to not really know what day, and with whom is going to be with. With ours i can see in the future hehe. "Day 3, evening in the gym. So its a click fest to day 3. Its the samething with this one ofc but then i dont know wich day something is going to happen.

Reactions: doujin1

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
Yeah, i think yours is very good and a big help. But its something to not really know what day, and with whom is going to be with. With ours i can see in the future hehe. "Day 3, evening in the gym. So its a click fest to day 3. Its the samething with this one ofc but then i dont know wich day something is going to happen.
If you want uncertainty, then just play the game as it is intended to be played; without a walkthrough

CircaAD

Oct 9, 2021
I also prefer this mod to the in-game hints. While the in-game hint might tell me to do a thing with the mom in 5 days, that's not actually helpful until day 5. This mod lets me find scenes in days 1 through 4 that I haven't seen yet, without having to click in and out of every girl's gallery multiple times. And I will still be on track for the mom event on day 5. The first way is just four in-game days of grind. With this mod applied, it stops being a grind and turns into a fun ride.