Mod Ren'Py SexBot [v1.5_beta] Walkthrough Hand Holder Mod [1.3] [MrBubu]

NaughtyOnes

Aug 7, 2019
Thanks for the feedback. I have tried it out. My goal was to let the player decide the priority based on what they wanted to see. I guess it’s just a matter of subjective opinion.
Few changes I would like to see with the guide
- The ability to reset/backup steps.
- If a route is selected Highlight text that beneficial and determinate to the selected character (Ex if the guide needs 4 Submission the guide will highlight choices that give submission green and those that subtract it Red)

Reactions: Lolpoikop

ilobiti

Feb 4, 2019
If I have to beg you to continue your fantastic mod, I do it.
PLEASE CONTINUE YOUR MOD.
My reason is simple. I can not understand the game authors WT mod.
Perhaps I am not smart enough, but I got your color scheme immediately.
I do not believe to be the only one. Do you get the other WT mod ?
Thanks for your work

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
If I have to beg you to continue your fantastic mod, I do it.
PLEASE CONTINUE YOUR MOD.
My reason is simple. I can not understand the game authors WT mod.
Perhaps I am not smart enough, but I got your color scheme immediately.
I do not believe to be the only one. Do you get the other WT mod ?
Thanks for your work
I agree a billion percent with this statement.

Orsse

Nov 3, 2018
I agree with all the above, please continue! The new system it not that good, i dont wanna know whats coming up. Even if i dont really know the scene i know if its gonna be lite dominent or sub (with alexa for example). PLEEEASE!

Reactions: doujin1

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
I agree with all the above, please continue! The new system it not that good, i dont wanna know whats coming up. Even if i dont really know the scene i know if its gonna be lite dominent or sub (with alexa for example). PLEEEASE!
mine is objectively its pretty damn good. but personal preference, sure, like what you like

Orsse

Nov 3, 2018
mine is objectively its pretty damn good. but personal preference, sure, like what you like
Yeah, i think yours is very good and a big help. But its something to not really know what day, and with whom is going to be with. With ours i can see in the future hehe. "Day 3, evening in the gym. So its a click fest to day 3. Its the samething with this one ofc but then i dont know wich day something is going to happen.

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
Yeah, i think yours is very good and a big help. But its something to not really know what day, and with whom is going to be with. With ours i can see in the future hehe. "Day 3, evening in the gym. So its a click fest to day 3. Its the samething with this one ofc but then i dont know wich day something is going to happen.
If you want uncertainty, then just play the game as it is intended to be played; without a walkthrough

uztgft

May 26, 2018
Just found this mod and am trying it right now, just a quick question does it also show the NTR scenes?

CircaAD

Oct 9, 2021
I also prefer this mod to the in-game hints. While the in-game hint might tell me to do a thing with the mom in 5 days, that's not actually helpful until day 5. This mod lets me find scenes in days 1 through 4 that I haven't seen yet, without having to click in and out of every girl's gallery multiple times. And I will still be on track for the mom event on day 5. The first way is just four in-game days of grind. With this mod applied, it stops being a grind and turns into a fun ride.

Reactions: Orsse

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
I also prefer this mod to the in-game hints. While the in-game hint might tell me to do a thing with the mom in 5 days, that's not actually helpful until day 5. This mod lets me find scenes in days 1 through 4 that I haven't seen yet, without having to click in and out of every girl's gallery multiple times. And I will still be on track for the mom event on day 5. The first way is just four in-game days of grind. With this mod applied, it stops being a grind and turns into a fun ride.
I think I have read this comment about 10 times now, trying to unpack everything that's here.

My walkthrough gives that prompt to see Emily on day 5. So you decide to skip all the content until that time, despite all the choices and content you would have passed over. And you are blaming the game for a "grind"?

The game without any mods "lets [you] find scenes in day 1 through 4 that [you] havent seen yet" if you just click the different options. That has nothing to do with mods at all.

Almost all of the game events don't have locking requirements, as in, you can't play it wrong and not be able to see something. So again, regardless of what you do, you are still on track for every event in the game, at all times.

YOUR way is just four in-game days of grind.

This comment is just so brain melting to me. I get you want the handholder, I understand that some people like it for accesibility or ESL help, etc. Its great for that. But don't act like this mod changes the fundamental game mechanics, when it is clear you just dont understand how things work. Everything you have described here is entirely user error.

I dont care if you use the mod or not, or want to play this as your own personal grind fest, but dont act like thats the game's fault.

Reactions: DeGary

OnlyWorthyDevsMakeMoney

Oct 31, 2021
I think I have read this comment about 10 times now, trying to unpack everything that's here.

My walkthrough gives that prompt to see Emily on day 5. So you decide to skip all the content until that time, despite all the choices and content you would have passed over. And you are blaming the game for a "grind"?

The game without any mods "lets [you] find scenes in day 1 through 4 that [you] havent seen yet" if you just click the different options. That has nothing to do with mods at all.

Almost all of the game events don't have locking requirements, as in, you can't play it wrong and not be able to see something. So again, regardless of what you do, you are still on track for every event in the game, at all times.

YOUR way is just four in-game days of grind.

This comment is just so brain melting to me. I get you want the handholder, I understand that some people like it for accesibility or ESL help, etc. Its great for that. But don't act like this mod changes the fundamental game mechanics, when it is clear you just dont understand how things work. Everything you have described here is entirely user error.

I dont care if you use the mod or not, or want to play this as your own personal grind fest, but dont act like thats the game's fault.
Lllama, the thing is that most people wants their hands to be "holded", your WT is very good, make no mistake, but if you choose "Emily" and it says "Day 5 do this" for example, your WT doesn't show what needs to be done to unlock an unseen scene with another character in the days 1-4 (unless you manually select another character in the meantime).
Let me be very clear, I am not criticising your WT, I am just explaining why you keep reading certain comments.

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
Lllama, the thing is that most people wants their hands to be "holded", your WT is very good, make no mistake, but if you choose "Emily" and it says "Day 5 do this" for example, your WT doesn't show what needs to be done to unlock an unseen scene with another character in the days 1-4 (unless you manually select another character in the meantime).
Let me be very clear, I am not criticising your WT, I am just explaining why you keep reading certain comments.
I know, and I shouldn't even comment on this stuff. It helps people thats good.