VN - Ren'Py - SexCraft: A Royal Conquest [v0.2] [BlackWeb Games]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Cinema

My favorite game on the site. Hits all the right buttons. Can't wait to see it finished. I normally don't like these "visual novel" style games, but the plot, premise and presentation here really sold me.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Glitchless

Fun characters, great visuals, solid masturbatory material with an intriguing story to boot. It's rare to find futadom content, and even rarer for that to be the main character. And corruption is a favorite of mine, too. Big ups all around.
  3. 3.00 star(s)

Goldspark1

Do like the music. Already gets me in the feeling of being a succubus working in the shadows. Or at least the music at the beginning. Even having a bit of angelic/demonic chant giving a magical feeling.

Also love the intracite designs of all the character. Delyth alone has an outfit that screams sexy yet demonic and expensive.

Also love the exploration of the lore of the world. For example, finding a Fiend and the character explaining how they are lesser demons driven by mauling and breeding. So, a powerful magic user likely uses them as cannon fodder.

I also like how during the battle between the paladins and Fiends, the Fiends show their limited intelligence at just attacking anything and everything. Mostly focusing on females. So, when Delyth steps in, not only is she powerful but the Fiends are not smart enough to direct their attack at a single enemy.

Also liked the taunt of Delyth to the Blood Mage about how she probably gets the Fiends under control with letting them fuck her.

Also love the priestess design. Her robes feel like a natural fit for a healer. The covering of her face also grants her this feeling of seeing through the eyes of her religion than her own eyes. Though her design does not feel as intricate as Delyth.

I also really liked Morrigan’s character. She really is devoted to serving the royal family and is willing to use intelligence to help them. Even disguising herself as a petite maid to possibly listen in on any unsaid words said by Delyth. And we learn slightly later that she put wards on the castle to prevent magic users from entering. Even hoping that in a future event, Morrigan discovers your dream walking and you are forced to choose between silencing this threat or talking your way out of it as your attempt to woo the princesses. Showing how much happier the royal family is now that they are sexually satisfied.

And REALLY looking forward to what happens with Celia. Her outfit is sexy but could be even sexier. Also want to see if Delyth’s magic can also do physical transformations to Celia to grant her a bigger rack. Possibly even turning her into a milk maid.

Also am a bit sad that their is not a combat system in this game where we can physically see the power Delyth has. Where we understand just how powerful her magic is both on the battlefield as well as in the court.

Overall, is a sexy game to play if you want to watch pretty women in revealing clothing have sex. Also a good lore to the game as well. Though only three stars because this game is still in development and only about two hours of content.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

Alucard421

A pretty good start and good amount of content. And a rare gem since it has a futa protagonist. Since Futa Protagonist games are like finding needle in haysack. Keep up this excellent work. Though I would like a way to have all of them, this being a VN, there will be choices to be made.